1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Paging Searching for Volshebnitsa...

Jan 25, 2011

1. If anyone can help me locate member, Volshebnitsa. I would greatly appreciate it. I see she hasn't logged in since 12/25/10. She paid her first layaway payment on 12/13/10 and her second one was due on 01/13/11, however I cannot get in touch with her. *_* I have tried PMing her and sending an invoice to her email address. I am very concerned. :( Thank you for your time in reading this.

<3 Stacie
    2. Volshebnitsa was last on the forum 25DEC. She is now Being Paged.
    3. Thank you! ^_^
    4. I hope it is okay to join this thread....

Volshebnitsa started a layaway to buy a doll from me and I've contacted her several times and no answer. The last time I received a message was 12/11/2011.

Thank you for starting the page.
    5. Of course it's okay! I am sorry to hear you are in the same situation. :( I don't know what to do... :? How many payments had she made on your doll?

6. She has only made one payment with me as of Dec 2010... Not 2011 (typo sorry).

We should have set deadlines and termination agreement. I usually do but I forgot this time. >_<
    7. I still haven't heard anything from her. I am really concerned. I hope she is okay! ;_; I did have a deadline set up on mine. She was supposed to have it paid off this month on the 13th. I also stated that payments were non-refundable. I am still at a loss as to what to do though. -_-;