1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothing and Shoes for Dollmore Model girls? (two thread merged)

Feb 10, 2007

1. sd13 boy type shoes, and shoes made for Unoss will fit (see minoruworld)

2. i have my bonnie model in a pair of black cheery doll skinny jeans that i bought for my hound- they looked better on her than him! i bought boy type boots for her- she has big feet, and can share with my hound. she is wearing a bustier from divas by design that was intended for 60cm, but it laces front and back , so it worked out well (but a bit low cut!) bonnie at divas by design used to sew and sell nice outfits for her bella model, but i think she stopped. good luck!

3. Try Iplehouse?

4. According to the website they take size 8cm shoes, so anything that size or larger should fit them fine.

5. There's not really any other females out there with such large feet. I usually end up finding ambiguous boy boots for my Ipsae. Normally, if you find shoes for the larger boys, they'll fit model dolls. Luts SDF boys, regular Delf boys, Dollshe 70cm boys shoes should all fit. These are the only ones I've had experience with, but if you're looking on eBay or something, a lot of sellers list shoes that will fit 8cm feet as "hound" size, so it usually turns up a good number of results.

Just make sure that the inside measurement is at LEAST 8cm. If you're unsure, email and ask. Most people should be more than happy to reply if it means another sale. If they don't reply, I don't think they're worthwhile buying from...

Edit: Actually, I just realized something. SDF boy shoes would be too big for female model dolls. Actually, from the descriptions given on the Luts site, some of them might be too big even on SDF boys (ie. ones without laces). Actually, my SDF Dion's wearing Delf boy shoes right now and they're a bit tight going on (since I have socks on him), but once on, they fit perfectly. I'll revise what I said to just Delf boy sized and Dollshe 70cm boy sized shoes.

6. sadol clothes fits model dolls, my ipsae wears sd13 clothes at times, if you the right style, the clothes might look tight, but sexy, very sexy^^ stretchable clothes are good too

among site i go to for model clothes (it's not model sizes though)

Iplehouse
      Dollmore
      sadol (sd13 boy jacket)
      Volks (sd13 trench coat and DD sweaters and camisole)
      musedoll

7. I have a pair of DOT boots that fitted both girls and boys that fitted my model doll girl really well. I have the glamor bust Lisa and had gotten her an outfit that was originally for a doll like American girl (18 inch dolls), dunno if it the same though, but it surprisingly fitted well and since her bust was large I didn't make any adjustments. I do find that picking out the right style of outfit makes a difference though. Some can look too disproportionate but others can look nice and casual. The pants looked like long shorts on her and the top a high waist babydoll style top. On the doll it's suppose to go on, it would look like capri/long pants and maybe a sort of dress

8. I found an old American Girl doll dress in the attic! XD It surprisingly fit my BJD! It's really short though, so it looks like a mini-dress. And it's sort of baggy on her, but it looks cute!

9. Bumping this up cause I just got a model doll body, and thought I should add what I've found works so far.
      I've found tops made to fit Super Gems fit well, not surprising considering Model Dolls are slightly smaller in the bust:
      [​IMG]
      Top and jacket were made by me, and the corset is made by Nezumitoo. She does quite a lot of corsets for super gem size, and the underbust ones fit model dolls really well. I do have an over bust one here, but I haven't tried it yet.

I've also found Musedoll boots for SD boys fit her. She's currently wearing these and they fit great: http://musedoll.com/shop/step1.php?number=507 (they're sold out at the moment but they do come back in stock from time to time)

10. Bumping this up... with new dolls showing up every day, there must be new finds. Anything new that someone's tried?

11. Shoes wise I've found some EID girl boots. Her heeled feet are too angled to stand in them properly, she stands in them better with her flat feet on.

For clothes, YID boy top fits well too.

12. Soom Mecha Angel shoes seem to fit. I just bought shoes (in B&W during a sale event), and even though they are meant for heeled-feet, they are cut deep enough that the Model Doll F flat feet fit properly. I LOVE them.

13. EID girl shoes fit them well:

[​IMG]

Musedoll SD boy shoes fit them perfectly too.

14. Thank you everyone :D
      i had hard time finding proper size for my doll :/

15. It's good to know that the lower heeled shoes from Iplehouse fits, but I am wondering if the models can wear the very high heeled shoes with their high heeled feet. There are several cute ones I've been eyeing, but they have the stiletto heel, and I am wondering if the arch is wrong for those shoes. So, requesting as many in-depth pictures of Dollmore heeled feet in Iplehouse stiletto shoes as possible :)

Will Iplehouse EID and SID clothes fit right on these girls? Iplehouse really have stepped up their game lately and was considering to buy a lot of items for my girl, but it would feel like wasted money if it doesn't fit right. I would also be happy for any pictures of a model in nYID clothes :)

#36 Sparklin_me, Dec 3, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2020
    16. Hey everyone,

Does anyone make clothes for the 28 inch Dollmore girl? Shoes? I’ll post pictures as soon as I get her.

17. Erm, Dollmore, for instance? You can find some threads in the discussion subforum for larger dolls, just search for "Dollmore Model", that's how the line is called.