My first doll is extremely precious to me. It was a miracle I was able to get her in the first place. I would have never been able to afford her if it weren't for my uncle. She has a lot of sentimental value. But my grail doll is about the same price as if I were to sell my first doll. I don't know what to do. The thought of selling her makes my tear up, but the thought of not getting my grail doll is also hard. Both are 1/3 scale and neither are limited. I just feel like i don't do much with my current doll, I don't cherish her like she should be. I want to make my decision before the end of my senior year. I've been contemplating this for over a year.