1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Show me your MUSE! show me the one doll that inspires you the most!

Apr 18, 2006

1. I don't mean which doll do you LOVE the most, if you have more than one; and it might not even be YOUR doll, it might be another owner's doll. Which doll inspires you the most? Inspires you to create, sew, write, knit, paint, photograph....

Juniper Snowpea is my muse. My crabby, grumpy, angry little tiny muse. She is my alter-ego.
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. My muse would be Ryuen hands down even if I do manage to get myself distracted by shiny things every once in a while (*coughYukirocough*), I always find myself going back to him for everything ^^; Probably will remain that way no matter what form he may take in the future...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. I love both my boys x3 but, Raine is a loooot of fun to photograph~ Though, my on the way Bella is my total source of clothes designing inspiration x3
      [​IMG]

4. Coal actually inspired me to get him, so he's definitely my muse-boy. I even started calling him a muse pretty early on in his original inception since I attributed my poetry for the past years, my original comic story, and a great deal of my art to his inspiration. Ever since he came to me in doll form, I've felt much more at peace and inspired.

[​IMG]

I would post some of his poetry as well, but I don't need to take up more space.:daisy

5. I suppose my muse is my Lavender Sage (pureskin F-10 on oldskin Sd-10 body).

Without her, I would probably hardly be playing with dollies anymore.

I sew for her and I put her together part by part. Strung her myself. I'm still working on her. :)

Here she is on her (now retired) DD1 bod. I can never get her eyes exactly right, but I love her so.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Kessari is my Muse. I hope you like him. He's the beautiul, quiet, and shy part of me.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

7. Idris. Definitely. I could sit and look at her for hours. (Sometimes I do!) I have so many things I want to make for her -- I wish I wasn't so beat by the time I get home from work!

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

8. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
      This one. muse baby, I love him.

9. Xashi is my adoration. When I intend to bring a doll home, they must look good with him, or I really can't keep them. Because of Xashi, and the patience I've had in picking my other doll's features... I'll be able to bring my muse home soon. Had it not been for him, I may have lost faith and picked a substitute for her. She is the epicenter of my story and the one their lives revolve around.
      [​IMG]
      As soon as she's here, I'll take pictures of my humble three.
      Xashi, Kiba and Lu.

10. I guess I have two answers, now that I think about it . . .

Kanbei is making me take different kinds of pictures than I used to, and the difference is spilling over to the others, too. Let's call him my Muse of Photography.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(fanservice picture for sher . . .)

[​IMG]

But it's Claudine who first insisted on getting dialogue and plot, and who always sparks ideas for me--so she's my Muse of Storytelling.

[​IMG]

11. My Muse is my baby Cecilia. I may be infatuated by other dolls from time to time, but I always come back to her. She's like a part of me by now. I love her so much <3
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      My first, my favorite, and my sweet baby-darling. :3

12. What an incredible idea for a thread! *impressed* I think the reason I dig this query so much, is because it IS something I think about with my own resin harem. Some of the boys are so astonishingly beautiful - Bermann, some of them are flawless artist work - Woosoo by Mink, some are exquisite in every imaginable way, Volks Sd16 Yukinoja twins, but when all is said and done...it's this Dreaming Shiwoo who is my Muse. Absolutely positively. I adore his face, he sits on my scanner on my computer desk and keeps me company in his sulky, resin junkie way. He's pouty and attitudinal and I LOVE HIM!

Thanks for asking!

Jokul Frosti -

[​IMG]

13. Well, all of my dolls are my "muses," and they all inspire me in different ways, but if I had to pick just one...

[​IMG]
      I'd have to go with Ryou baby. :aheartbea
      Being my first, he's just extra special like that. :3nodding:

14. Darith my first BJD, that I worked to get for about four years. I love her and even though I threatend to sell her all the time, when she is being a brat, I never really would. I love her soooo much!
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      Will always love her...

~Alyson

15. What can I say? I've taken more pix of this guy than any other in my group...I don't know what it is...he just inspires me to take more and more and more...

My Vinnie....

[​IMG]

16. Oddly enough, I'm not posting my own doll...because I do not own one yet^^
      This is EternalSerenity's Hound, Trystan. He's silent, sexy, long-limbed, and he knows it. When I see him, I just wanna draw and create. I want my own Hound to spoil because Trystan brings out the narcisstic side of Hounds that I love!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

17. My precious Katja, I love her dearly. I get new dolls randomly but i stillpick her up and cuddle her. I swear we think on the same wave length.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      Even when shes bratty when I get new girls, or boys, she still loves me and I love her. Plus I cant resist the little elf ears.

18. Alice [lilis liv], bad picture, but only one I have as of now:

[​IMG]

^-^

19. This little girl...and of course her friend behind her. :aheartbea

[​IMG]