1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Skene by Buried in Oblivion (pre-order)

Aug 1, 2011

1. [​IMG]

Hi everyone!
      Me and my sister are bjd collectors from Poland. Because dolls which are available today don't meet our aesthetic expectations, we decided to create our own bjd line. We had finally finished our first ball jointed doll named Skene. This mold will be limited in normal skin to 60 pieces worldwide, and will never to be sold again in this colour.

[​IMG]

She's 47cm tall, casted professionally in creamy, matte resin. More info and photos will be available soon on our homepage, which is still in progress. If you have any questions about her, please send me e-mail: j_jaworska@onet.eu

Price is 750$ plus shipping (incl doll, handmade 8mm eyes, wooden box, cushion, certificate)

For now, there is only 7 dolls available at hand. As for the rest, we intend to open first preorder for 20 dolls.

We hope you will like her as much as we do!:fangirl:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Has she been OK'd for this forum by the mods? Just wondering.

3. And do you have a website? I can't find a link, unless I'm missing something.
      Edit: oh, I see - still in progress.

4. The moderators have decided that Skene is off-topic for Den of Angels, so I'm locking this thread.