1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Skinny Boys?

Dec 28, 2005

1. I'm looking for a skinny boy type model that would fit easily into girl's clothing preferably with a chest joint type body.

Thank you for any assistance ^_^!

2. AngelRegion Fair boys are pretty skinny ;)

~Dottie

3. Boys from Soom are quite skinny - Griffyn wears SD10 girls and boys clothing and it fits fine around the torso, it's just a tad short in the leg =)

The Soom bodies have a waist joint, though, rather than a chest joint.

Cyph

4. I'm pretty sure DOT boys are skinny. =) you'll have to check with someone who's gotten theirs though. O_o

5. Obitsu modded with boy chest?

6. YES. My AR Kai is SO TINY that he doesn't fit into ANYTHING but girls clothes. I had to buy him a pair of girls pants just so he wouldn't wander around naked. Drives me nuts, but it might do what you need ^_^

7. As far as 60cm dolls go, I find the CP boy body to be the thinnest of the three boy types we own (SD13, Souldoll, CP). He is also the tallest, and fits Volks SD10 girl clothing, but I think he would have trouble squeezing in to other girls clothing.

Sera

8. I have a CP, and I've never had any problems putting him in Girl clothes - as well, they fit most girl shoes.

SOOM bodies are VERY similar, but thinner - the only thing is, they have longer feet, so you'd probably be trading in the ability to wear girl shoes. ;_;

DoT are a lot taller than standard, so IMHO they'd be a very bad choice.

9. Soom boys can just fit into most shoes designed for SD10s, like the converse sneakers that are always on ebay, but not with socks. I haven't tried any girl shoes on him, though.

Cyph

10. The older dollmore boys are very very thin....mine is the same size roughly as my sister's CP mature lishe...except for the hips of course!

Don't know about the newer bodies though.

11. I think AR takes the cake when it comes to skinny boys.
      Lyra's Kai is skinnier than her Hana (oldskin SD10 girl.)

12. Really? My CP boy isn't here yet so I can't check, but all the nice sneakers I've found are for girls and I'm scared of buying something he can't fit into. And CP bodies are thin enough to fit girls' clothes comfortably too? Excellent... :wiggle

13. Yes, that what made me start this thread acctually! ^^; My friend Britt bought a dress that was going to go on her Juri head she wanted to make a boy but she tried it on her Chiwoo first and she had some difficulty trying it on. I looove the dress and I have enough money for another doll now that the holidays are over but I think I want my next doll to be a boy and possibly a cross dresser ^_^;;

14. I was looking at the measurements between CP and Dollmore because I want an Amos... unfortunately they seem wider than CP! ;__;~ but that might only be the site's measurements...

15. *whines because she never really fell in love with and AR faces* x_x; why is the skinniest one the one that doesn't sell bodys seperately?XD

16. Now for blackmailing purposes I might JUST have to post Taizo in a dress. XD;;

I still wish those 'girl' sized Dollmore converse would fit. u-u;;

17. I agree, AR Fair boys are the skinniest/smallest! But they are actually quite a bit SMALLER than SD10 girls, and since they have no chest they're probably smaller than most of the mature bodied girls too. :oops:

CP boys fit a lot of SD10 girl clothes, even Volks V-Jeans! Except for the length, of course.

Have you considered an SD10 boy with a jointed torso?

18. Until the 31st, you can order a kit for one of the 58cm boys for $400. My Warrick is $436 with shipping from Korea! You could aways sell the head, if you don't like it, which would make the body a very good deal.

19. oh really? thats pretty darned spiffy there! Do you know anything about AR resin matches or posability? Though I do like the Warric head a bit I'm not so sure about the fact he only comes with fist-hands. ;_;'''

20. Kitto-chi: if I remember correctly, I think AR does sell optional hands, if you want to get new ones.