1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Update [sold out]Oasisdoll 2010Summer New outfits/handbags for 1/3girl

May 27, 2010

1. All outfits are sold out,a few sets of them will be restored on Elfdoll.Thank you!

Hello everyone,Oasisdoll updated new outfits for 1/3girls!
      Fit for:Oasisdoll/Elfdoll/SD13 girl/iplehouse yid girl/etc
      [​IMG]

Please read carefully before you make an order.

price:
      USA:$16
      Australia:$14
      Europe:$18
      Others depends on your location

Payment
      Only accept paypal payment, there are 4% paypal fee for the total amount you cost.

How to make a valid order(important!)
      1.Email me(killbill) on DOA included such information:
      1)As the title Order Oasisdoll Outfits
      2)User name on DOA
      3)Ordering items(item number and how many)
      4)Your country and city(for calculating the post cost)
      my email: [email protected]
      *only this email is available for ordering,please not pm me for the ordering.

2.I will email you back with such information:
      1)Your total cost
      2)Our paypal address
      3)Your payment this time

3.You take the payment via paypal, the paypal massage include your DOA ID and please email me back with such information:
      1)You had made the paypal payment and your total cost
      2)Your paypal address
      3)Your true address(included telephone number please) to receive the outfits

4.I will email you back to affirm your payment and order.

5.A valid order come into being, and the outfits will be send in about 2 weeks,if you order with our dolls, please wait about 30days,outfits will send with the dolls.

6.I will email you at the first for the post number, please not pm/email me during your waiting days for asking the outfits, hope you can understand.

Outfits
      Model:Oasisdoll Linglan

1.White Flouncing Lap T-shirt $16
      2.Pink Flouncing Lap Chic Suit $37
      sold out!
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3.LOVETONI Pink Tee $18
      4.Greentime*Oasisdoll Jean $15(a little long for sd13 girl)
      sold out
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5.Flowery Skirt(included hair band and belt) $40
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 6.Mistyrose Cocktail Dress(dress only not include the necklace in the pix) $43
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

--------------------------------------
      Colourful Handbags $28/bag
      *All sold out and will not be released again

Light Pink/Lemon/Magenta
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. hi, will the clothing be available at elfdoll too?

4. Hi will the pink color be released in the other bag style too someday?

5. No,it wouldn't.
      Thanks.

6. If I order some clothes, send her the doll that I have ordered?

7. They outfits are really lovely!! Will the shoes be available? They're stunning.

8. Are the boots available?

9. Very pretty! Is the a chance that something like that will be relaised for MSD too?

10. For the moment, the Elfdoll shop is not selling Sarina's clothing and accessories. I am not sure if this will happen in the future either.

Not a rep, I'm just sharing information.

11. If you order both doll and clothes from us,we will send them together to you.^^

The shoes are from leekeworld/iplehouse/luts

No,we will not release them on MSD size.

Thank you all above.

12. Do you know what day the purses will be released?

13. I have two questions.

1.- I'm from Chile, how much would be the shipping cost? (a very small package only the jeans)
      2.- The jeans could fix on a Delf girl? or are too long?

14. Oh my gosh miniature Coach-esque Sabrina and Julianne bags!!! I am in love! I have the cherry/magenta one in people size. I am so completely blown away with your beautiful creations! I think they are some of the most wonderful fashion and accessories I have ever seen for bjd. I only dream you would some day create beautiful things for MSD sized dolls. For now, even though I don't have a SD sized doll, I still must have the red bag :D . When will they be available to order?