1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Female Free Choice 2012

Dec 30, 2011

1. From the website: http://dollsoom.com/eng/bbs/board.php?bo_table=gem_notice&wr_id=368

Post MD Free Choice Event (SGF)

*Ordering period: Jan. 11[SUP]th[/SUP] ~Jan. 25[SUP]th[/SUP] 2012
      Fantasy Head
      (7 types)
      [TABLE="width: 586"]
      [TR]
      [TD]Doll Type[/TD]
      [TD]Normal[/TD]
      [TD]Bronze[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]Beryl (+horns)[/TD]
      [TD]$140.00[/TD]
      [TD]$168.00[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]Onyx[/TD]
      [TD]$100.00[/TD]
      [TD]$120.00[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]Topaz (+fairy ears)[/TD]
      [TD]$120.00[/TD]
      [TD]$144.00[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]Vesuvia (+horns)[/TD]
      [TD]$140.00[/TD]
      [TD]$168.00[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]Amber (+horns)[/TD]
      [TD]$150.00[/TD]
      [TD]$180.00[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]Cuprit (+horns)[/TD]
      [TD]$140.00[/TD]
      [TD]$168.00[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]Galena[/TD]
      [TD]$100.00[/TD]
      [TD]$120.00[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]Fantasy Body
      (5 types)

Beryl body[/TD]
      [TD]$530.00[/TD]
      [TD]$636.00[/TD]
      [TD][/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]Topaz body[/TD]
      [TD]$530.00[/TD]
      [TD]$636.00[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]Amber body[/TD]
      [TD]$550.00[/TD]
      [TD]$680.00[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]Cuprit body[/TD]
      [TD]$550.00[/TD]
      [TD]$660.00[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]Galena body[/TD]
      [TD]$595.00[/TD]
      [TD]$714.00[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD="colspan: 3"]Vesuvia body is not available[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]Face up & Body blushing
      Face up[/TD]
      [TD]$50.00[/TD]
      [TD]$50.00[/TD]
      [TD][/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]Body blushing[/TD]
      [TD]$130.00[/TD]
      [TD]$130.00[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [/TABLE]

* The head parts on sale are the fantasy head parts (no basic human head available).
      * The body parts on sale are the fantasy body parts only (the basic human body is not included).

1. This event will give you the chance to choose any head part, body and skin colour and customize your own doll (according to the options available below).

2. Only female Super Gem dolls will be offered for sale.

3. Layaway orders are allowed.

4. All the dolls above can be ordered in Normal Skin => Normal Skin Topaz OK.

5. All these dolls are female Super Gem-sized dolls.

6. Only fantasy hands and legs will be available (no human parts).

7. This is a pre-order event (no lottery will be held, everyone can participate).

8. The production process of these dolls will start after full payment (these are not pre-made items).

9. Face-up work => it will be the default face-up from the selected MD doll head.
      Although the eyelashes and shapes will be the same, our team is free to change the colours randomly in order to fit the selected skin type.

10. Unlike the previous NYCC Free Choice event (male dolls), no custom face-up service will be offered.

11. Body blushing work => it will be the default body blushing from the selected MD doll head. Although the design will be the same, our team is free to change the colours randomly in order to fit the selected skin type.

12. Just like our other products, these dolls can be shipped to any country.

2. Vesuvia body has been added today. ^^

3. Up for sale now, with four new Biweekly outfits!

4. My question is... when they say "normal skin" do they mean the original cream white tone? I know the 50 limited human versions were released in "normal skin" tone, so it's not clear to me whether the fantasy heads and bodies will now be sold in the original white or the normal tone. Did I miss something? XD

5. Normal skintone means normal skintone not cream white. Soom does not like to rerelease the LE version so this preserves the LE status of the original releases.

6. So normal skin is essentially the 'normal pinkish-peach' colour..? :D

7. I dont know if im missing something/thinking on this, but with the boys free choice, you were not allowed to order as such
      Heliot Head + Heliot Body = Full Heliot Doll

Do they not seem to be doing this? I asked them but they havent responded yet.

8. Yep! :D

I don't think they did this for Heliot, but you weren't allowed to order a full doll in NS when you could have bought the original doll in NS (Aka couldn't order NS Chrom as he was first produced in NS).

With all the girls, I don't think any were produced in NS, so I don't think it matters :)