1. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

*:* Soom Idealian 72cm Discussion Part VIII *:*

Jun 16, 2018

1. For me, I don’t collect dolls under 60cm— and for realistic looks I prefer bigger. Like 65-70cm. :D

2. Did they update the body? Because if I recall well, their 51cm idealians had single-jointed legs.

3. Hyperon is on Twitter. Irresistible Temptation. There is even a short video on him getting painted. He might also be the one on the far left side of a table they show. If his outfit is half as sumptuous as the description, he will be to die for. Someone is going to be very happy.... Love the horns.

4. This Hyperon is for sale?

5. From what I understand of their tweeter, that grey skin Hyperon (black dragon one off event) was an one-off model for the internal South Korean lottery? Clothes made by dokkebijudan and faceup by R.Dean. (Ah...he is just so perfect :drool:drool:drool such a shame that we don’t have this chance

By the way, the new ID51 is very handsome, I don’t collect this size as it’s not easy to find proper clothes, wig is much less a issue but shoes and clothes are big problem for me XD

6. Too late for the event but the ID51 Gray Hyperon is actually open to preorder exclusively in the I-Doll 28 event, as it's Soom's first time opening a booth in west Japan. The horns were also up for sale. ;////; ))))

7. ^^ That makes more sense. Because they did released a 51cm Hyperon Dhampir few months back just before Amor and I was thinking 51cm Hyperon...again??? Well, I'm hoping their next Idealian is a 75cm doll.

8. @Tangmalangaloo oh how mistaken you are, there can never be too many Hyperons!

In fact, I think they should release a Hyperon every quarter of the year XD Hes got the most harmonious face

9. Hyperon was released at least once every year since 2013 (even two times in 16 and 17), so it really is just a matter of time with him :,D

10. ^^Hyun looks so different with that long white wig on and without that original black outfit. It's amazing what outfits can do to a doll. I need to start putting aside money on outfits in case the next outfit cost a fortune.

11. Super great news...!! :abambi: Soom has just shipped my Ender. I'm going to be a bit busy next week, so I can't do his face-up right away. I still don't have his outfit or eyes yet. I can't wait for him to show up at the door!! :D I am going to sculpt him some cat ears while I wait for his outfit.

12. super congrats! Can't wait to see your finished boy!

13. @marci12 Thank you so much! :3nodding: I was told the outfit would take around 10 weeks before shipping and I only ordered it 20 days ago. I can't wait for him to be complete. :whee:

14. @Maechen That's great! :D

I'm still waiting for River, 3 months with no update :abambi:

15. @Maechen big big congrats on your incoming Ender! It was fast right? The preorder period closed on April 4th then now it’s shipped! Less than 2 months would be a wonderful waiting time I guess! (Compare with my Dollshe order that I almost forgot I’ve made one :doh

16. @taykung Thank you! I did not expect to see my Ender so quickly. :3nodding:

@Khlovera It felt very fast! I had him on layaway so I thought that would lengthen the wait time. It's sort of nice to be wrong though! :thumbup

17. Zak is so handsome

18. I'm expecting Ender tomorrow. I'll try to share him as soon as I can! :cheer

19. My new pride and joy~! :blush He's everything I want in a male doll! He easily became my favorite male doll in my collection. :) The body sculpt is definitely the best I have seen. He's so tall (almost half my height :sweat) and I really like how much weight he has. I'm so glad to finally have my own Soom doll. :dance I will be giving him a face-up at the end of next week. :whee: Soom guys are too handsome! :drool

[​IMG]

Tags: