1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom MD April 2010: Monzo - 'Stone Heart'

Apr 19, 2010

1. Link to Soom page.

[​IMG]

I knew this one would be trouble...

He looks quite young. (Rather like Breccia.) Love the horns and such a sexy, intense expression!

If he comes in WS he'll be coming home for sure. He could be a marble gargoyle, afterall. I hope...

2. Oh yes you are so right siriusstar! >x< He is grey! and he looks amazing so far! and looks like he has wings of a sort! and hands with long nails like a vampire! not to mention the horns! OMG i am so doomed ... :D but so exited, this teaser boosted my energy level like whoa! :)))) can't wait to see rest of him!

3. He's really cool looking ans sexy! But I'm not that much into male dolls so I'm safe.
      I'm more afraid of the next monthly tinies if they're going to take after him :O

I wonder if he has hooves or some type of claws? Can't wait to find out!

4. I love everything about him so far! What a face! And those nails! I'm loving the nails! And grey skin! :aheartbea

When do you think he'll be released? End of the week?

5. I hope he has huge thighs like Chalco. Hot diggety damn.

6. Mmmmh *looks at the chest* This is definetly intriguing. At first sight, he didn't look like a super Gem to me, and I wondered if he could have Idealian body instead, or perhaps a different chest piece.... But perhaps it is just an effect of the photoshop, haha

7. I see bat wings, clawed hands, ears with something going on, four-pointed horns, and all in grey resin! Nifty.

8. Now that you have mentioned it Nanyalin it really looks like his chest is different.... maybe we will really see something new for male dolls too! Like Brecia had bigger breasts, so maybe this one also will be sort of upgraded.. :)))

9. I agree it does look different, but I like what I see so far. I hope Soom did something with the elbow joints lolz.

Cannot fathom what his feet are like, unless its claw-like? But we've not had grey hooves 'cept for Bygg. I'd faint at the sight of him with hooves! :aheartbea

10. Sure looks like the Idealian body and not a Super Gem. Although it would be nice if they upgraded the SG male's arms to something more in line with the rest of him. So much for a body for Sphaler this time around. :(

11. I really take it he's some gargoyle demon, grey resin, claws and cracked stone effect? He reminds of that gargoyle teletoon show that got cancelled a billion years ago XD
      I have my bets on some sort of claw , but they could always do the hoof thing again ;P

12. Mmmh, on a second look, the arms look pretty super gem standard now; they are too thin to be idealian, I guess? But it would be so cool if he would have a different chest piece, a bit more broad and muscular!

13. Mmmm. I just googled gargoyles for a bit, and some of them have hooves while other some sort of claws... I am so exited about this boy! :D

14. Darn. Now that I almost have enough for my Dia boy, this handsome guy comes along. I'm doomed :XD: He looks so so promising. He might even end up being the only grey skin doll I like.

15. His chest definitely looks different from the usual SG. I'd guess claws, but they could really be anything if he is a gargoyle. At least we know they (the gods of Pella) won't all be cute, fuzzy animals!

I would think that he'll come in a 'regular' color too. Galena and Chalco both came in two colors and all the tinies have had a NS or WS option.

ETA: Here's his stone info from Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monzonite

The gods of Pella appear to be named for lesser rock, while Maranona's chosen gods are all pure gemstones.

16. It may be the blushing that makes the divide in his pectorals look deeper than on the SG chest. . .

Now wouldn't it be fun if he had clawed feet and a tail? :XD:

17. Clawed feet, a long tail and wings! He'd be obscenely expensive, but very cool.

If those wings are resin I wonder if they might be attatched to the special chest piece.

18. Oh yes, he really seems to have a slightly different chest part.
      And what's that right behind him? Does he have a tail or is this just some part of the background decoration? O.O Or might those be wings... wings attached to the back????

19. All of my characters are demons of some sort, so I fear I am 100% SOLD unless he has like, a snake lower body or something totally unworkable for me. CRUD. I was hoping I'd be safe. Horns, wings, claws? OH YES PLEASE <3

His chest did look different to me, too. Could be the blushing, but I'm hoping it's a new body, maybe wing supports. Grey normally isn't my thing, but I mean, YOW, sexy business. Do want.

20. Holly hell, do I see wings??
      Do I? Am I doomed? Help :(