1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Mecha Angel Saiph Discussion

Apr 15, 2008

1. Your girl looks amazing!! And she's on Iplehouse EID body?

2. No, she is on her own Mecha Angel body. I have to build her a wardrobe as she has almost nothing to wear :)

3. Aw sure, no problem keewee. ^_^
      I was actually wondering about the EID woman body myself...hm.

4. [​IMG]
      Just sharing my girl in a different wig for a whole new look :)

5. LyanneNZ, she's so beautiful! :D

6. Here's a picture of one of my girls (she's wearing Meisa's outfit)

[​IMG]

7. She's lovely! What a gorgeous tall model to showcase a great outfit!!

8. Wow!! She looks gorgeous :)

9. Thank you both very much :D:aheartbea

10. Here's my Saiph.. :)
      She still has her default faceup.. plan to change her faceup once I got a body for her. Actually the wig that she's using in the pic belongs to my MDR Ophelia (right), but somehow Monique wig's 8/9-inch seems to be bigger that it fits Saiph's head which suppose to be 1 size bigger and very loose on my MDR Ophelia's head. In the end... I love how she looks in that green wig. Now it belongs to her permanently :XD: :aheartbea

[​IMG]

11. It is a pity that SOOM longer produce these dolls: I have not had time to buy Saif and Vega ... And they are beautiful.

12. I love Saiph for quite sometime.. thanx' to one of my dolly friend, I can get my Saiph through market. I'm not a big fans of her original body.. thus prefer to buy head only.

13. Keewee she looks very pretty in the green wig and that's a lovely face up :) Hope you find a body for your girl soon!

Yes, Jamais-vu, it is a pity they stopped selling these dolls. I liked the one they only made for one offering too...Meisa.

14. Thanx' ☺
      I'm quite shocked that Saiph looks cute in green wig.. originally I was thinking of giving her a more natural colored wig.

15. [​IMG]

Does anyone know what size wigs she wears? This one needs replacing.

Edit: Also, this girl isn't capable of doing anything. She can't even sit up without leaning against something. Getting her head off is a right chore because the string is so tight. Is this something stringing would fix or does she need a sueding?

16. I have my Saiph in an 8-9" Leeke wig.

As for sitting...it isn't really her strong point. :sweat
      If she is that tight, new string might help. Sueding never really hurts. I don't know if that would fix it. I actually haven't sueded my girl.

Also, can't remember if I ever shared my girl's tattoo! :)
      [​IMG]

17. Yes, I can usually fit an 8-9 wig on my girl too but they do have quite large heads. Some of my older Cissy wigs fit her. I've just slipped a new Monique Ginger wig in 8-9 on her and its perfect. :) Have fun with her!

18. Where have you all gone? I just saw an MA Saiph for sale in Europe on Flickr and it rekindled my Saiph-addiction... sadly she was already sold. It would have been perfect as she was on a Dollstown 18 body. I had to sell my original MA Saiph years ago because I couldn't cope with the body and no-one wanted her without the head (obviously!) and then had the Super Gem head for a while but it just wasn't the same worried little face.... was hoping for some new eye candy to torture myself with