1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Mecha Angel Saiph Discussion

Apr 15, 2008

1. @Bzika
      She's lovely! I look forward to seeing your creations for her! It will be great to see all the fashions you choose. :D
      Sadly yes, shoes are tough to find. I haven't found any heels that fit her heel feet besides the ones that Soom offered...but for flats she can wear SD17 size.

2. Lady Ravenswood,
      Thank you very much!
      When you meet such sincere support like this, you want to not just create, but get up to the fullest!
      I will definitely try to live up to expectations, both yours and Ruby, and my own!

With shoes on a flat foot, boys help out perfectly ((:
      With a heel foot, I think I'll figure it out too ... I’ll order the models from the master on the edge, at least then I will have what I need ...
      It’s a pity that I can’t do the shoes myself, but I would really like to ...

And she now has a dollstand! АааааааЕееееее! :cheer
      And now it's not scary to photograph her while standing!
      Because even the thought that she would fall was silent horror! O_O

And so that there are not just letters!

[​IMG]

#362 Bzika, Aug 5, 2019
      Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
    3. @Bzika
      Nice! That's a lovely bra top.
      What stand did you get for her? I need more stands. Hehe. I have only one that can hold up to the size and weight of my Mechas, but I found it randomly at a thrift store, so I'm always happy to hear recommendations. :3nodding:

4. Whoa that's a beautiful lingerie shot! It can be a challenge to fit these large girls and their curves. I shamefully have only made my girl one pair of jeans, a shirt and I think one tunic in all the time I have had her. That wasn't my intention. She waits so patiently. Love to see your photos!

5. Thank you very much! Ruby did not have so much attention right away! :XD:
      To be honest, when I am at home, I just sit quietly and look at her, still forgetting to breathe! :love

Oh, I remembered now my first sewn clothes too! Yes, it’s a hug and cry! Ha ha! :whee:
      And I am trying at a furious pace to finish my project for Instagram ... :drool
      And as soon as I understand this inspiration, I’ll immediately take up Ruby’s wardrobe!
      I went yesterday and looked at fashion collections from 2017! Oh, I'll talk! I plan Gucci again for her! :doh

And show new foto of your Saiph! It’s interesting to see!
      What is her name??? What is her story ???

6. I never thought that a style with notes of romanticism and tenderness would fit her!
      But, I'm glad I recognized her like that! (:

[​IMG]

7. Something our communication has subsided ...
      We came to our place ...
      Ruby tried today as a model (:
      The thought that she managed to become a Gucci princess ... What do you say? ;)

[​IMG]

8. I'm finally getting a Saiph! I've been looking for a MA version, but came across a SG version head at a good price and snapped her up. :kitty1

What bodies do y'all like? I was planning on popping her on a DT18 body, but I'm reconsidering it after struggling to dress the DT18 body I already have. I did see that someone used an EID body, and possibly a Feeple body?

9. She makes a gorgeous Gucci princess :) Fantastic job and a lovely photo of her!

10. LyanneNZ, Oh! Thank You so much!
      I have one new idea, but need more time for this...
      But show pic here, when I done! (:

11. Big congratulations on getting your SG Saiph! My SG is on the DT17 body which is somewhat easier to handle than the 18, and she looks perfectly proportioned.

12. I have two Mecha's- Deneb and Sabik. I desperately wanted Saiph. Her name is a star within the constellation Orion- the gateway for Christs second return.

13. Just a little peek at Saiph...I am working on some clothes for her so am hoping to take new photos of her...she's waited years!!

[​IMG]Soom Mecha Angel Saiph by LyanneNZ, on Flickr

14. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Both of these outfits look wonderful on her :chocoheart

16. Thank You!
      Ruby and me are big fans one Brand of S. Korea... This is L_AUL! :sneaky
      She have 2 models cargo of this brand on two pic! ;)

And personal "Gucci Hi!" for You! :celebrate

[​IMG]

17. Lovely! :D

18. And now we wait pic from you! :wiggle

19. Ah, you are right! I do need to take more pictures of my lovely Saiphs. Hehe.
      This is the last photo I took of my WS Saiph (I thought I had posted it, but it seems I didn't! Whoops).
      I named her Pendragon. :chocoheart

[​IMG]