1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Mecha Angel Saiph Discussion

Apr 15, 2008

1. *laugh* Totally true!

I can't wait to see pics of her. Since Soom's dolls always seem to be so much prettier than their product pages, I have a feeling I will be in complete awe!

2. well, here she is :D This is Eheieh. I am not 100% happy with her faceup but I don't have time to redo it~also she needs eyelashes in a major way!

[​IMG]

3. waaaaaaaaaaaaaa !
      Want mine !!

4. I love the makeup you did for her! (I am also sorta amused -- I bought thick olive and brown handspun yarn a while ago to make her dread falls to add to a short wig I picked up for her. There really is something about her that wants green dreads. *chuckle*)

5. Wow, naranjita! She's beautiful, and that wig looks incredible. Did you make it yourself?

6. naranjita she is so lovely and unusual, I can't wait to see her in her finished state! :) Please share lots of photos

7. Bring her to meeee!:fangirl:

8. :D hey guys! Thank you so much for the compliments :aheartbea Yes, sylvanus_urban I did make the wig :3

anyway, Idrisfynn the master gave her eyelashes and I touched up her brows a bit so here she is finished, well, finished for now...
      [​IMG]

and there are a few more in the gallery if anyone is interested :3

Anyone else get their girl yet? Or shipping notices?? C'mon!

9. WOW. Really and truly stunning! The colors and style you chose for her faceup really bring out the softness in her face, which is what really makes her stand out from the other Mecha Angels to me in the first place.

I wish I could give better news on the shipping notice front, but... *whimper* 'before shipping'.

Maybe a database could be started for Mecha Angels? I noticed that there is one for Sabiks only, but I suspect we could use one for the others at this point as well, since their popularity seems to be increasing.

10. I asked to Soom about an ETA for the shipping of my Saiph (ordered on 14 april) and they said they will problably ship just after the middle of june... T____T waiting and wanting ^^

11. I got my shipping notice yesterday.
      I ordered her in white skin with custom face-up, body blushing & tattoo on the 18th of April. But she'll spend another 5-10 workdays in the customs office, before i receive her anyway.

12. I really want her, but I've got Sard on order and if she ships with him or around the same time, I could get hit with a massive customs bill. We've got a $1000 customs limit and they can combine totals if shipped together. Sard is likely to ship around July/August so I've got a massive waiting time just to be able to order her. Sigh. Meanwhile I'm admiring everyone's pictures. I could have ordered her this month if not for the worry of customs, but paying an extra $300 or so for a doll is not something I want to do unless I have to.

13. I'm having a hard time figuring out what her "normal" skin type looks like compared to "cream." I've only seen a few pictures of her so far and I'm still just not sure. Anyone care to post some more and tell me what type of skin yours has?

14. Cenarius compared Saiph and Dia here. Saiph is normal skin, Dia is white. They say the cream white resin is like Luts BW.. I had a Vega head for a while and it was peachy pink, kinda like Volks or Elfdoll or CP normal skin.

15. Anyone got her lately?

16. in nay ways i like he sculpt,but i dont like the basic face-up of Soom.
      Im any ways she can be very beautiful girl-with custom face up

17. What body is that, twigling? Looks interesting.

18. It's a mix of Feeple male (arms & legs), Soom Amber (lower torso), Soom SG male (feet), Dollshe DSAM32 (hands) and Ylisande (upper torso, home-cast, modded).

19. Wow -- uber-hybrid! What an interesting mix of parts.