1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

SOOM Romantic Dillui Discussion

Aug 4, 2008

1. I'd like very much to have this girl. I've been wondering a few things and it's hard to find much on her. SO..these are things I've wondered...

HEAD SIZE...I wanted a wig for her from Luts and DOD, A DOT-sized wig. Does anyone know if there would be complications with this or if it works well?

EYE SIZE...as she will be my first doll, I'm not sure about eye sizes...can anyone show me the difference between 16m, 18mm, and 20mm eyes on her? or a description would suffice as well!

And finally, I'd like to see how she compares to smaller dolls. Something like a Mini Gem or a DOC sized..(is that a 1/3 size doll? @o@ -is not so knowledgeable on doll terminology-)

Thank you for any information or advice given!

2. HEAD SIZE...I wanted a wig for her from Luts and DOD, A DOT-sized wig. Does anyone know if there would be complications with this or if it works well?
      No complications, it will fit well

EYE SIZE...as she will be my first doll, I'm not sure about eye sizes...can anyone show me the difference between 16m, 18mm, and 20mm eyes on
      her? or a description would suffice as well!
      18mm to 20mm is better since the eyes are pretty large

And finally, I'd like to see how she compares to smaller dolls. Something like a Mini Gem or a DOC sized..(is that a 1/3 size doll? @o@ -is not so knowledgeable on doll terminology-)[/B]

She is about 57cm whereas the DOC is about 45cm

Thank you for any information or advice given!
      You are welcome!

3. Thank you very much! I appreciate it..^w^..♥

4. Actually... I have a question to add:

I've been wondering...

The wine colored outfit she (Romantic Dillui) is wearing on SOOM... Is that a fullset outfit she comes with? Or does anyone know where or how I could come by that if I decided to go for it or the name of the outfit?

5. Hmm..if you're still wondering, I believe it is a seperate outfit and the name of the outfit should be on the SOOM site.I've forgotton, but all or most of those pieces on the outfit should be included as part of it...<3