1. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Super Gem Discussion (Basic, Limited & Special Order) - Part 12

Sep 25, 2018

1. It's been a long while since I've shared my dolls, but they received their ears/horns recently! Brink is a Miq'ote (Keeper of the Moon) while Zephii is an Au Ra (Raen) -- (*Zephii is off-topic for this thread*)!

[​IMG]

2. I am also really curious on what body matches soom's normal or pale skin heads. Does anyone have some suggestions? Thx.

3. Thank you so much! I'll definitely look into those!:whee:

4. Yes @neriszhou I have two Soom heads on Feeple65 bodies and they are great!

5. Thank you for the fast response ^-^
      Do they have double joints?

6. The knees are double jointed, but the way the legs are strung is not very well thought out, and doesn't allow them to actually use the flexibility their joints should allow. And they love flopping backwards when sitting up.

7. I wish they could slouch a bit with the upper chest joint. I have the original body and the 2d one, with the latest iteration on layaway (violet Chalco)
      My guys and girls sit up straight enough, but there's a tipping point if you adjust a hair or touch them, they can fall backwards.
      All in all, I love all my Sooms. From Uyoo to Idealian 51 to all the Supergems. You can't go wrong. :kitty1

8. FYI, Soom has started shipping violet Chalco fullsets - my boy just arrived. No shipping notice from Soom though, of course.:roll:

9. OMG, @Kimchi ! That's wonderful. I have one more layaway payment in two weeks, so my guy might ship before Christmas. Soom usually starts making them early.
      that is good news.
      I NEED to see photos, please. cake? :cake:

10. New Topaz!! :sumomo:

[​IMG]

11. I hate that faceup.
      Still, I'm curious to see what her fantasy parts will look like. Looks like she at least has horns... I would love to see Topaz's original fantasy parts in a transparent black resin.

12. @Arekushia :aeyepop::love Thanks for posting that, its very easy to miss even thought its way up in the page lol

Not usually a fan of their female dolls but this Topaz looks really beautiful and I love her faceup :daisy I wish to see her with dark hair

It looks like her outfit is going to be killer too. The thing I hate about end of year is that all the great deals pop out during this time of year, so choosing what you want (the savings/ limited doll) is very very very hard and annoying :vein

@Kimchi, hope you post him! I was really curious about his resin tone and Im kicking myself for not getting him when he was available lol

#33 GreenTeaSlug, Nov 26, 2018
      Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
    13. "It looks like her outfit is going to be killer too. The thing I hate about end of year is that all the great deals pop out during this time of year, so choosing what you want (the savings/ limited doll) is very very very hard and annoying :vein"

haha! I was just thinking the same thing @GreenTeaSlug . I decided I couldn't pass up violet Chalco, but knew it made shopping for Christmas impossible.
      every time I see something I like, I think of him coming home in a few weeks. it's hard to wait one more week to make the final payment. :sweat

14. That was... not really what I was expecting, in terms of fantasy parts. The outfit is nice, but not $169 nice.

15. At last the re edition of topaz, but why only Ws or tawny? i hate the ws and i dont like the +70€ for the tawny :/ . The outfit very pretty but not for that price. I have wait a little whit a little luck they put the normal skin option.

16. Gotta agree, there. The outfit is nice... But not *that* nice. Sheesh. o_0

17. pretty girl and lovely outfit, but I wish Soom would use their lights better. more like catalogue pics rather than moody story photos.
      even the layout with only the outfit pieces is dark. at some point, Soom, please stop the sidelighting and turn on the overheads. :3nodding:

18. First off - excited to hear that Chalcos are shipping! I paid mine off with a two week layaway so hopefully that doesn't hold mine back. Only thing is that he's not a fullset so we'll see. I have another doll in that order (Fully painted Minel) and hopefully that doesn't hold him back too much...

Topaz is a mold I like but I'll never own. I think the face-up is....fine. I like the style but just doesn't really click for me on her. I reaaaaally like the outfit. Bit high, but maybe I'll suck it up. Also, THOSE FEET ARE CRAZY.