1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Spiritdoll discussion thread

Nov 10, 2012

1. @RedYume I fell off this thread but I want to know if your order ever got sorted out! That must be such a terrible anxiety-inducing feeling!

I'm glad my two Spiritdolls are second-hand, I don't think I could handle the stress. (I have an Echium and an Impldoll Delia head on the 1st Proud woman body).

2. This proud body is rockin'

[​IMG]

3. So I have this crazy idea of putting the Arrowroot Head on the female proud body.....the measurements seem similar enough, do you think it will work?

4. Spiritdoll themself says that a Proud boy head would fit a proud girl body, so yes. (In the comment on the bottom of this page: Olea_Proud (70cm)_Dolls_Spirit Doll)

5. Hi there It's my Pavel (Spiridoll Pine)
      [​IMG]

6. Spruce finally arrived and I'm so happy he matches Iru so well. ;v; They look like they could be brothers.
      [​IMG]

7. [rolls in]

I'll be joining you lovely folks soon! (Planning on getting the Proud body for my Dollclans Phython head, as well as Spruce!)

Your Spruce is lovely, @Denovo!

8. Spruce is a great sculpt...
      One of these days I really need to take some pictures (and actually do the profile pages-) for Azure and Ivory, my Spruce and Windflower. I've been REALLY lazy lately about doing that. XP

9. @Nissa ; Thank you~! I hope your Spruce arrives quickly and safely~! Please share some photos when he arrives! :)

At the moment, my Spruce looks slightly different. Here's what he's currently wearing:

[​IMG]

@Brightfires ; I would love to see photos of your Spruce too when you get the time :love

10. It's great to see activity on this thread. Your boy is gorgeous @Denovo

Here is my darling Sebastian (Abies) with the love of his life Marianne (I-Doll Byul)

[​IMG]

11. @mikki Thank you :whee: Your dolls are beautiful too! A wonderful loving couple! :love

12. Thank you @Denovo :hug:

Can anyone recommend a brand of trousers that fit the Proud body please? All my other tall guys are the original Dollshe lanky boys. Their tops fit Sebastian but pants are too tight. Thanks.

More spam of Sebastian :)

[​IMG]

13. Hey, everyone! It's been a while since I stopped in here. I've been trying to get better pictures of my dolls. This is my one of Hector, my Celtis, that I took recently.
      [​IMG]

14. @Mirrin That's a great photo of Hector, he's awesome <3

15. @mikki I love your Abies! He is so animated! I believe my Echium fits Tensiya 70cm trousers. They're a bit tight in the waist (I had to remove the penis to get them to zip) but they're the right leg length and fit through the thigh.

16. @mikki, thank you! Your Sebastian is super cute too. I love his shirt!
      Oh, and to answer your question, I got my jeans for Hector from Alice Collections. They fit like a glove.

17. @A Wee Tiefling Thank you! And thanks for the Tensiya suggestion too. Haha, I never thought to try removing his penis, I will give that a try with the Dollshe pants I have and see if it helps.

@Mirrin Thank you so much! That's great to know about jeans from Alice Collections, I will check them out.