1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Spiritdoll discussion thread

Nov 10, 2012

1. What do y'all think of Heart's stockings? They're HZ, so they were made for a boy body. Thus they fit her very well. I love how they work for her aesthetic perfectly.

[​IMG]
      Sexxy by Redfaery1987, on Flickr

2. My girl's head just shipped today =3=
      im so excited!

3. Hmmm, the spiritdoll website is down for me. :( Is anyone else having the same issue?

4. Yes the same to me. Both English and Chinese websites are not available.

5. Oh! They came back! They must have had some sort of script problem. I'm glad it got sussed out.

6. Spam of my girl with her tiny double. C'mon people! Lemme see your Spiritdolls!

[​IMG]
      More Jorens by Redfaery1987, on Flickr

7. Does anyone know where I can find comparison between Volks and Spiritdoll resin colours?

8. There are some on flickr like this one here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/23712246@N02/8398037621/ If you search there are even more. Also there are a few spiritdoll hybrid threads in the photo reference section that should have more info for you. This is the one I was browsing recently: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?252917-%E2%99%AA%E2%99%AB-Spirit-Doll-body-with-other-heads!-%E2%99%AA%E2%99%AB but I think there are more if you search that forum for spiritdoll.

9. The new spiritdolls ( smart ) are so pretty! I love Pryus ;u;

10. Hello, everybody!!! Can anyone help me? I'm not familiar with the game Swordsmen. But i'm crazy about outfits of the Swordsmen series. Does anybody know, what is this game about? Are there any other characters besides already released Hermit and Taoist?

11. The Swordsman game is an MMORPG made by this company: http://www.perfectworld.com/ But as far as I know it hasn't been released yet outside of China, I could be wrong though.

12. Great photos, Red! I'm always glad to see pictures of spiritdolls anywhere, for some reason they're so hard to come by, despite being beautiful and popular as a company @__@'

Man, I'm a little in love with Pyrus too, though I wouldn't know what to do with a 1/4 doll >___>.. Nobody in my house is that size, and I'm not eager to start in a new category!

13. Hey everyone! :) I've just been hanging out in the Smart-line discussion thread...and then I found this one! :D It was nice reading through everyones posts and seeing all the pictures!

I'm gonna be ordering a Snowdrop here within the next month or so...and I've only heard of one other person who's ordered one! There is a SERIOUS lack of Spiritdoll photos in the various galleries, and their dolls are so gorgeous! AHEM THAT'S A HINT - post more pictures, everyone!! XD I need to live through all of you until I receive my girl!

14. Hey guys! I have a quick question for those who own a Spritdoll Elegance boy, how do you like his posing? I'm thinking of getting this body to replace the Demon Garden body I have for my Switch Huisa, because I really don't like how that body poses and am looking for something better. He doesn't have to be able to do super special stuff, but being able to sit and stand on his own would be great. Thank you in advance for any info <3

15. I LOVE the posability of my Spiritdoll Elegance boy body! It is the best buy I ever made! It poses super well and looks gorgeous in my opinion! :)

16. i am hoping to get a Primrose, Finally an anime style i really love! Cherry is cute too but she seems a bit too sad looking? haha, adorable but sad ><

17. Heart loves to play up her gender ambiguity. Here she is, doing her best to impersonate a languid bishounen:

[​IMG]
      bishie girl by Redfaery1987, on Flickr

I told her the barrettes rather undercut her case, but she really likes them....

18. Does anyone have a picture of a Migidoll head on an elegance boy body? I would like to see the proportions for my sleeping miho.

19. Woah, both the new Dolce girls are absolutely awesome! I am seriously tempted right now! Especially Nymphaea stole my heart.