1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Starstruck's Feedback

Feb 2, 2010

1. Please post any feedback for me here :aheartbea
    2. starstruck bought a wig off of me and everything was perfect! She was very timely in her PM responses, paid quickly, and it was overall a pleasant transaction :)
    3. starstruck bought an MSD wig from me and paid super fast! She let me know when the wig arrived and was a pleasure to communicate with the entire time ^_^

I hope to do business with you again! Thank you!
    4. I purchased an Asleep Eidolon Cherry from Starstruck-she arrived safely and as described. Thank you!
    5. Starstruck bought a MNF body from me. She paid quickly was super nice and had great communication. And she told me immediately when she got the body^^
      She's an excellent buyer! <333 I'd do business with her any time!
      Thank you!
    6. starstruck purchased a MNF head from me and was wonderful to work with. Very friendly communication and prompt payment. She let me know when he arrived safely to her as well. Thank you so much!
    7. Sold 2 customized handmade furwigs to starstruck. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v
    8. Sold a wig to starstuck~ Paid promptly and was generally pleasant to deal with. Overall a fantastic transaction :aheartbea

Thanks again!
    9. I bought a minifee Elf Shiwoo from Starstruck, and everything went perfectly smooth (other than the ups delivering him to the wrong house, but that was not her fault in the least. She got everything right on the forms, the post man was just a moron that day).

Anyway, wonderful seller!
    10. i bought a DoD Kirill from starstruck, and everything not only went smoothly, but she was super polite, quick and accomodating. a wonderful seller i'd be happy to deal with again.
      many thanks for helping me find a dream doll!