1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Super Senior Delf - Avalanche

Jun 10, 2010

1. There's a new SSDF face on the Luts website!!!!! Eeeee!!!!!! His name is Avalanche, and he's a cutie!

Link to Avalanche's page.

2. O_O I can barely get the Luts site to load. I wonder if they are updating. I wanna see the new Avalanche!

3. Wow totally have fallen for Avalanche! He looks so devious and quirky, I love it! Does the SSDF heads fit on SDF bodies?

4. Usually they do, although in some cases the proportions might not be perfect. Neck fit doesn't seem to be an issue - I have an Abadon (SDF) on an SSDF body.

5. Luts, you teases! Didn't they promise 2 SSDF new releases? So now they're going to dole the pictures out one at a time, eh? Well, if that's the way it's gonna be, I have no problem cloggging up their server by checking their website several times a day! I'll call that bluff!!!!

6. Y'know, I thought they mentioned two SSDF releases, but the notice says only one.

7. I fanally saw Avalanche. I think he looks similar to an El or Moon. ._. I don't remember which... but there was only one image at the time.

Still no word on my doll. It has been 40 days including the weekends. Maybe their site meant 45 days not including weekends...

8. It's usually business days, so weekends wouldn't be included. Hang in there!

I'd say Avalanche has a definite El-ness about him, more than Moon.

9. The rest of the Avalanche images are up! He has a cute, mischievious look to him! Oh, I wish Luts would start selling SSDF heads. I can't afford another whole doll right now.

10. Oooh! He is so cute!! Luts really should sell just the heads!

11. And hands. LUTS should really sell optional SSDF hands *sigh*.

I won't be getting him, but I'll love seeing what people do with Avalanche. He's just so darn pretty.

12. That smirk is perfect. Like he's saying "yeah I'm hot, and I know it."

13. Ooooh, yesss. That boy is hot. Can't wait to see owner pictures.

14. I'm sooooo saving for this boy... he's like the first doll that I've fell head over heels for. :D He'll be my first doll... the problem is the saving for him. >.< Can't wait to see what other owners do to him! :aheartbea

15. I seriously want this guy so badly. I'm not sure about it, though, until I see user pictures.
      I think this guy is the second prettiest male doll I've ever seen.

16. Is is just me or does he look a little like H. Ducan?

He's gorgeous and I can't wait to see owner pics.

17. Hello everyone,

I know that this thread is a little old, but I was just wondering if anyone has (or knows of) any examples of an Avalanche head with a custom faceup? I have a floating Avalanche head and I want to give him an interesting face, but I can't get that company faceup out of my head. He's just so smirky!:fangirl:

Thank you very much.