1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Supia Feedback (ALL)

Jul 2, 2009

1. Starting a thread for dolls ordered from Supia! :)
      Supia Doll

What did you order? Supia Rosy

When did you order? June 8th

How was the communication? Fantastic. They e-mailed me right back when I had a question. :)

How easy was it to pay? Very easy. I used Paypal.

How long did it take to ship? She was shipped on June 30th. It took approximately 16 business days to ship her (which is super fast considering the difficulties in casting resin in the summer time!) and she arrived at my door on July 2nd. That too, is extremely fast considering that yesterday was a holiday...it only took a day for her to make it to my home (without any customs waits)!

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Just stunning! She has barely any parting lines that are visible to the eye and she is breathtaking. Also, they sent me a free shirt for Supia Doll Summer 2009 Spevial. ;)

Did the item look like the sales pictures? Even better!

Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely!

Would you order from this company again? In a heartbeat!

Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Definitely. :)

2. I really don't post in this forum as often as I should...

What did you order? Supia Rosy

When did you order? 16th July 09

How was the communication? Doesn't really apply as I just ordered and didn't need to contact them about anything.

How easy was it to pay? Very easy.

How long did it take to ship? She just shipped on the 13th August and arrived today. Super fast! BTW, she was marked down to $30.00 which I don't really agree with but I know some people prefer this because obviously there were no customs charges and she got here a lot quicker. She was also packaged very very securely and I also got the free shirt.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Really beautifully sculpted (OMG hands!) and fantastic posing. Definately worth it.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? Miles better, Supia could do with some new photos on their website :sweat

Were you satisfied with the product? YAR!

Would you order from this company again? Oh yes, they were no trouble at all at the wait time was pretty short.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand? YAR!

:aheartbea

3. What did you order? Supia Rosy

When did you order? 1st July 09

How was the communication? Perfect. Answered a few questions quickly and sent notice of shipping and tracking.

How easy was it to pay? Very easy.

How long did it take to ship? Less than 3 weeks with a faceup!

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Exquisite doll...the resin looked like FR. Gorgeous faceup and she poses very well.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? Much better than website pictures, I agree Supia could use some new photos...maybe I'll send some.

Would you order from this company again? I'm already planning another order for a sister for Rosy. :smallcake

Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Possibly.

4. What did you order? Supia Rosy

When did you order? 30 july

How was the communication? Great, they emailed back within 24 hours when I had a question.

How easy was it to pay? I payed through paypal, so that was quite easy

How long did it take to ship? She was shipped the firt of september got to the netherlands in two days and then got held hostage 4 days by customs grrr... But afterall it went very fast.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? The quality is more than appropriate :)

Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes!

Were you satisfied with the product? I am very satisfied

Would you order from this company again? Absolutely

Would you buy this company's products second-hand? I don't see why not :)

5. What did you order? Supia Rosy

When did you order? 24th of August

How was the communication? I didn't really have any questions, so I don't know!

How easy was it to pay? Easy, since I used paypal!

How long did it take to ship? They shipped her after 3 weeks and one day, fantastic! She arrived today, 3 days after they sent her~

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? She seems great! Seam lines quite visible though, and I'm not really used to the body yet, but so far it's good! :3

Did the item look like the sales pictures? We're talking supia here? She looks WAY better.

Were you satisfied with the product? Definitely!

Would you order from this company again? Yup!

Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Why wouldn't I..? :3

6. What did you order? Blank Roda head part

When did you order? October 27th

How was the communication? Ok, I ask them 3 times and they answered me 1 time. (I ask on Q&A 2 times, e-mail 1 time, they answer on Q&A)

How easy was it to pay? Very easy. Paypal.

How long did it take to ship? shipped on November 18th. arrived on November 20th.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, beautiful head, nice resin and good packaging.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? I ordered blank head so I don't see sales picture but even blank she looks beautiful.

Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.

Would you order from this company again? Yes, even waitng for 3 weeks is a bit long for just one head.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes

7. [B]What did you order? Supia-Roda

When did you order? October 15th.

How was the communication? Great. I was emailed receipt of monies and shipping information the day my doll was shipped.

How easy was it to pay? Yes, very easy. Used PayPal.

How long did it take to ship? Order was shipped on Nov 23, Received on the 25th. A three day shipping period. WOW!

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? With out a doubt worth the money I paid for her.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.

Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, yes, yes.

Would you order from this company again? Yes. Lovely product.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes.

Can't say how much I love this doll. She is beautiful. The workmanship in the sanding, face-up and molding was very high quality.

8. What did you order? Supia Rosy

When did you order? 09th November 2009

How was the communication? Replies to my emails were very prompt, within 24 hours, but there was a slight language barrier.

How easy was it to pay? Through PayPal, though Supiadoll does not send you an invoice, so you'll just have to send it to them unprompted.

How long did it take to ship? Rosy was shipped on the 28th of December, 2009. I ordered a pair of high heeled feet about 20 days after I ordered Rosy, and apparently there were some problems with the feet. She arrived at my apartment on the morning of the 31st of December. I received a pair of 14mm grey-blue glass oval flat-backed eyes as an apology for the delay.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Anything non-necessary over $100 I consider very expensive, but Rosy is a uniquely beautiful and realistic sculpt with a very graceful and posable body. Her price is a reflection of how she should be treated.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes

Were you satisfied with the product? Yes

Would you order from this company again? Rosy was the only doll I wanted from Supia, but I do recommend the company.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Depending on the condition, yes.

9. What did you order? Supia Rosy

When did you order? September 20., 2009

How was the communication? Non-existent until 4 months after I tried to place an order.

How easy was it to pay? I found it difficult, I contacted them 3 times regarding payment, and got no response.

How long did it take to ship? N/A

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? N/A

Were you satisfied with the product? Could not get a response or place order, so was unsatisfied with the communication, have not seen the product.

Would you order from this company again? no

Would you buy this company's products second-hand I actually just bought one second hand. She has not arrived yet.

I made several attempts to contact them through their site and through doa. They did not respond to my e-mails or pm's. I only received communication from them 4 months after I tried to place my order. They let me know that they cancelled my order. I wish they would have contacted me when I was trying to place my order!

10. SUPIA

* What did you order?
      Rosy in beauty white, faceup, wig and eyes.

* When did you order?
      April 8th, 2010

* How was the communication?
      Not great. They never answered my questions, but since it wasn't so important and I found my answers on DOA, I didn't care so much.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Easy, with Paypal.

* How long did it take to ship?
      I got a shipping notice on April 30th. I received her around May 3rd.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

* Would you order from this company again?
      Probably.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      No, because I don't like buying second-hand.

11. * What did you order?
      NS Roda with high heel feet and an extra Rosy head

* When did you order?
      March 31st, 2010

So so. They never responded to any emails, but they did confirm my paypal payment on the Q&A Board.

Very easy w/ Paypal.

A little less than a month. I got her unexpectadly without a shipping notice on April 28th.

Yes.

Better I'd say.

Yes.

N/A

Maybe. Depends on if their communication improves.

Yes.

12. * What did you order?
      normal skin rosy, blank, without eyes nor wig

* When did you order?
      July, 23

I didn't communicate a lot. I've asked for the smoky faceup photos, never got them, so I ordered my rosy blank.

Easy, with Paypal.

I got a shipping note on august 23, received her on august 24 (they shipped on august 20)

Yes.

even more beautiful

Yes.

N/A

maybe next year

if the price is really reasonable, yes

13. * What did you order?
      NS Yisol

* When did you order?
      July 26( something like that ><)

So so. They responded my questions sometimes, but i didn't make so many anyway

Very easy w/ Paypal.

2 MONTHS!!! ><

yes very much

Even better Yisol is just so beautiful, her body is stunning i'm in love
      Very much

N/A

yes, i would i just hope that communication get's better in the future

i don't know if i have the money and don't want to wait too long...

14. * What did you order?
      NS Rosy

* When did you order?
      September 20s

Pretty good, I thought :)

Very easy w/ Paypal.

Only 3 days :D

Yes

Well, I kind of had an issue here. See, I had a LOT of confusion about which body was which. I accidentally ordered the new body, which is (in my opinion) really odd looking, which was very upsetting until I figured out what had gone wrong. Now I'm just kind of bummed out :( All in all, kind of a lame experience.

Not completely, due to the mixup with the body. Hopefully I'll still have a good outcome along the line.

Eh. I don't really know what to tell them. I guess it's kind of my fault for not getting my facts perfectly straight, but I really wish the website was less confusing.

I don't know. Probably, if I can't find the body I want second-hand.

Yes! In fact, I'll be putting up a WTB thread for the normal body.

15. Supia Feedback (2010)

SUPIA

* What did you order?
      Rosy tan.

* When did you order?
      October, 14

Very bad. They did not respond emails

Easy, with Paypal.

It has not arrived yet

16. What did you order? Supia Rosy

When did you order? 28 January

How was the communication? Sufficient. They always answered my questions, but very slowly.

How long did it take to ship? She was shipped on April 6th. Approximately 9 weeks/40 working days after the payment.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes!

Did the item look like the sales pictures? Even better!

Would you order from this company again? Yes, maybe a Rosy ws, or a male doll.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Maybe.

17. What did you order? Supia Hael with old body

When did you order? March 25th, 2011

How was the communication? I never had the need to contact them. ^_^

How easy was it to pay? Easy. Paid through paypal.

How long did it take to ship? It only took them 17 days til they shipped her, she got here today after a total of 19 days!

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? OOOooooooooooh yes. She's gorgeous in every way possible. There's some seam lines, but they don't bother me because she's soooooo wonderful!

Did the item look like the sales pictures? Better! There's so much detail you can't see until you have her in your hands!

Were you satisfied with the product? Oooh yes

Would you order from this company again? Mos def. I'm thinking about ordering a head from them.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand? If I could find a doll that I couldn't get off the site in good condition, yes.

18. What did you order? Supia Roda NS old Body

When did you order? June 30th

How was the communication?.Started slow, but their communication speed and and was great via Q&A. :)

How long did it take to ship? She was shipped on August 4th and arrived on the 7th.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Shes even more beautiful then I was expecting and her body is beautiful!

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Even better!

Would you order from this company again? Yes!

Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Definitely. :)

19. What did you order? New body with big bust, heel feet, elf ears

When did you order? November 22nd, 2011

How was the communication? Good.

How easy was it to pay? Easy. Paypal.

How long did it take to ship? roughly 2 months. I guess that's fast considering they had a winter event going.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yep! Very nice resin, beautifully sculpted and poses great too!

Did the item look like the sales pictures? It's even prettier in person.

Were you satisfied with the product? Yes!

Would you order from this company again? Of course.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes.

20. What did you order? Supia Rosy

When did you order? 11-3-11

How was the communication? Fantastic. Always took 1-2 days to get back to me.

How long did it take to ship? She shipped on 12-9-11 and I recieved her on 12-13-11.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? She is my favorite doll to date. She is just breathtaking in everyway. I love her very much.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? She looked even BETTER in person.

Were you satisfied with the product? Completely.

Would you order from this company again? I already have. I ordered a Roda earlier this month but havent gotten her yet.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Definitely