1. Over the past couple days, there have been problems with some forum functions, including Searching and Posting. We're aware of the problems, they are being looked into, and hopefully things will be resolved soon.
    Dismiss Notice

SWITCH Discussion ~ Part VIII

Dec 24, 2017

1. Thank you so much! I actually have heard Doll Factory is a pretty decent match as well but I'm finding it hard to find a place where I can order from them? Their previous site linked in the wiki is no longer working and Dolkus only has full dolls available. Do you know where I can purchase it?

I didn't end up buying the April Story body since I plan on waiting a bit more for the right body. I can always save up for it when it's not on sale if I do go for it. But I thought it would be nice to have options and be 100% before purchasing.

Congratulations! Ryuzo is stunning and yay for the Waseon layaway! I hope you find a body for them soon ;w;

2. I ordered one along with a Sohwa head (actually I got two heads, one blank from Switch and one with make-up from Faith-Z…couldn't resist :eusa_sile)…too bad none of them will have bodies :sigh

3. Congratulations on your waseon! I hope that you love him! I find waseon to have a smaller head, so I think the proportions for 60cm bodies are best. 65cm seems a bit too large.
      My guy is on a Dollzone B60-005, and I think the fit is very nice for both resin and proportions! I think that I got the version that is a little more pink;;;

[​IMG]

4. @SugarCoatedStars May I ask where those eyes are from? Both the size and style are something I've been searching for! He looks awesome with them.

5. I don't mind you asking! They're glass eyes from beetles!

6. Hey everyone! :3nodding: I'm new in this new Switchies community, as a matter of fact, Ive just gotten my Rusi head on Feb 2nd. But since it's my first SD, I dont have a body prepared for him. :pout: I'm contemplating on which body should I get him since I'm a bit concerned on the resin match. I'm not a big fan of Volks or Luts because of the 2-part torso, and now I'm eyeing Doll Leaves, Doll Legend, and Doll Family H. Please share your recommendation ~ :XD:

7. Thank you!! Wow, I had been looking at their eyes before due to the smaller iris, but had trouble finding owner pics and I'm glad to see they look good.

8. @RoaKyle What size body are you interested in? Also, Volks does have 3 part torso's for most of their bodies.

9. Ahhh thank you so much! Yours looks stunning! I love his facial expression in this picture and those eyes! :love:love Could you perhaps send me a full nude picture of your boy? :)

10. I'm eyeing 60cm or at most 62cm as I'm planning to get a partner for him who is of 65cm tall.

Dang, ur boy is a real hottie!

11. @Einnn It's no problem at all! I've had a couple of pairs from them, and they've looked pretty good in my dolls!

@misshincup You're welcome-- and, thank you! I'm glad that you like him! I'd be more than happy to take a full nude picture of him for you tomorrow! I'll DM you! <3

@RoaKyle Oh gosh/// Thank you, so much! I'm happy you like him ; v; <3

12. So I am looking at wigs and eyes for my boys. For those who have Waseon and Ryuzo, what sizes did you find to work the best?

13. I have Waseon and he works well with 16mm.

14. Sorry for the late reply! It’s honestly been a few years when I compared, but I think they or the SWITCH hands were a bit yellower. But again, it’s been years since I compared the two. >_< Sorry!

I also agree with Izam; I have 16mm eyes for both of my Waseons and they look great. 8”-9” wigs fit best on Waeseon as well. 9”-10” is WAY too big.

#34 Elk, Feb 8, 2018
      Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
    15. My waseon has 16mm eyes and an 8-9 size wig!

16. For my Rusi, he's using 16mm as well (18mm is too puppy eyes for him) and he has a 7"-8" wig on (temporary though). So, I'd totally recommend 8"-9" and not 9"-10" as what the others have suggested earlier.

17. My Waseon is using 13mm silicon eyes from eyeco and wear a 8-9" wig.

Have you seen the shoes coming this month on Switch site !? I am in love. I am weak when it comes to doll shoes x)

18. Oh, my favorite topic <3 long time no see :kitty2
      My Sohwa got a new body - Dollstown 17yrs
      Good proportions I think, but it has intensive blush for match skintons ;)

[​IMG]

19. i recently snagged a full mocha brown switch milhwa from a local seller and i'm currently on a four month layaway with him! i'm super excited for my coming switch waseon to have a companion too and brainstorming my character idea for him. did anyone also get the mocha brown milhwa? i'd love to see some owner pictures of him here!

20. Awhhh mocha doll! I always like dolls in brown skin. They look so much yummier. XD. Maybe I should get one next. Congrats! And dont forget to upload the pic once he's here!