SWITCH Discussion ~ Part VIII

Dec 24, 2017

1. Seems like Switch has added Milktea Soseo to their website. Preorder will be starting soon. Will anyone be ordering?

2. Soseo looks great in Milktea Rose. Very tempting! :D

3. He looks so good! :D I love the Pavel Makeup too

4. Soseo in this skin color is so beautiful! but I want him in a 70cm body! :atremblin

5. I have a holy soseo and a taeheo sculpt! Really love them to bits but i would love to get a mocha skin toned waseon too ><

6. I ordered Soseo because I've been wanting him since I started collecting about a year ago! I'm super excited waiting for his arrival, I also got him with Pavel's face up because I adore their face up style o.o It looks so good on Soseo too~ I only got the head for now, especially hearing they may release a 70cm body, I just hope they release it with the option to get in the Milktea Rose so I can use it for Soseo~ :D

EDIT: Acutally out of curiosity, for those who have got their heads in Milktea Rose, has anyone found a successful hybrid match for Milktea Rose? :)

7. hiya guys!

Hope i didnt interupt current conversation, but i got some question that maybe you guys can help me figure out

I been looking for a 60cm body that has less muscular neck for a while, do you guys think the HD60 body will do that justice? It‘s for my old boy Ruofeng, i was using SDGR boy for him but even with some heavy sanding the neck is still too big for him, he can't properly move his head to certain direction because the neck is too big and its on the way lolz:sweat:sweat

it would be really helpful if i could have some sort of comparison bettween SDGRboy and HD60 body.........

[​IMG]

+

+

+

but also, just to make the images also close to the switch topic, here is my new boy milktea waseon!
      I gave him the name Merlot, and the offical make up by Nuit is abusolutly stunning!
      [​IMG]

8. Orders for the soon to be discontinued sculpts will start soon. I decided to pass on Hahwa due to loss of interest and ordered Hwahui in rosy white from Faithz instead. It's been a while since I ordered a SWITCH sculpt, but I'm looking forward to making a new girl. :3nodding: I plan on getting the HD57 girl body for Hwahui.

9. No matter what happens Switch always pulls me back in to dolls. Now i'm waiting on a Dojin to come in and i'm so excited.

10. Aria, I have found SOOM - Tawny skin seems a solid match for my milktea Waseon.

[​IMG]

#450 AutumnSaleen, Sep 13, 2019
      Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
    11. In case anyone here has wondered about the compatibility of Switch's [Tip Toe] feet parts with their recently released OBSESS line of shoes, I'm sad to say that they are not in fact not compatible!

Doing a quick measurement of the [Tip Toe] feet parts they are slightly larger (3.3cm x 7.5cm ish) than the OBSESS leg parts (3.1cm x 7cm according to the official photos).

I've dropped Switch a question via their customer service and they have pretty much confirmed the same.

Note: AriesH is technically (3.6cm x 7.9cm on the outside) so you might? be able to force it in??? [Emphasis on the "might" portion! ^^;]

12. Not saying that I as of now have any plans to oneday order from Switch, but when I see a company that offers heel feet also for males, that's a big + in my book! X member Taiji Sawada of X Japan he really rocked his heeled footwear.

Pin on Taiji Sawada

I find guys having a style like him pretty cool. That 80s Glam, love it:blush

But whenever I have checked Switch's website everything there is listed as sold out. How do you order from Switch, do they have periods where orders ar closed and periods where you can order? Or is it that once something, even bodies and parts are listet as sold out that's it?

13. Switch has certain order periods for all their items, which they announce via their Insta and Twitter. Once order period is done, they do not have another order for it again usually.

Sometimes they will have past items available for doll events in Asia, and you can find some of those and also some of their stuff in stock via Faithz, which is their only authorized dealer, as far as I know.

The exception is their Monthly Humming Dolly Bodies (57cm-65cm), which they have open order from the 1st to the 5th of each month on their site, and is open all the time on Faithz. :3nodding:

14. Ok, thanks :) Might as well check out some owner pictures while I'm here. The dolls look like they would fit well in with Luts dolls. Most my stylized dolls are from Dream of Doll and Luts.

Prompto, Final Fantasy XV :chibi Kind of like him minus the eyebrows.

#454 manabusama, Sep 30, 2019
      Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2019
    15. Hi :) just wondering if somebody has info why there is not october discontinuation on switch website... it should be since 1st-4th october according to their schedule but on website there is nothing about it ( I dont mind if it will be later :lol: my wallet already suffered enough this year

16. They recently made a tweet in Korean saying they will be changing the October discontinuation order to Oct 21-25!

They didn't give any reason, but they did tweet that they were having a temporary holiday today (Oct 3) only earlier!

17. @eichispee thanks i just received mail from them:
      Due to option make up, photo schedule caused delay, we re-scheduled our release date.

We apologize to announce October last order release date has changed.

Estimated release date : 21, Oct, 2019 ~ 25, Oct, 2019

Release type : \'HYUL\', \'HYUL shine\', \'HYUL shadow\', \'RYUN\', \'MILHWA\', \'HUISA\', \'AJEONG\', \'UHUI\', \'UHUI W\', \'HAJI\'

18. Hi everyone! I am new to switch, and I am in love with Taerin!!
      May I ask if anyone has any idea when they would open him again?
      I saw there was a voting survey back in September but it's already closed, does anyone know where to see the results?
      Thank you!

19. Already answered a sort of similar question here:

As for the Survey results, they have not posted them yet. If they do release a list of results, it will also be on their Twitter or Insta! They announce all their stuff in Korean and English there. Since the survey was for their 2020 release plans, it will probably be a bit before they show the results if the choose to do so.

20. Thank you very much! It's sad they don't usually do another order..
      I heard from somewhere that they were re-opening some heads that were already released, in milkrose skin, by the end of the year, but I don't know how reliable this info is at all..