1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Teen Trends Shoes?

Mar 27, 2007

1. I heard Teen Trends by Mattel makes shoes for these dolls.
      Do they fit on 44/45cm or larger ABJD's?

I'm sorry if I posted something off topic, or this question doesn't belong here...
      Mod's please move or do what you will.

2. Some of the shoes will fit Unoa/MNF/Narae feet, less will fit MSD feet. It's hit and miss.

3. Thank you!! :)
      Kinda sucks they all won't fit... but I bought them for their shoe boxes and shoe box paper and shelf unit. :sweat

4. None of them fit Souldoll girls :lol: Never tried them on my mnf boy

5. I bought a "make a closet" show rack with three pairs of shoes, shoe boxes and a shelf. I just wanted the shelf and shoe boxes, but if the shoes would fit a 44cm DZ, I'm really lucky! ;)

I think Teen Trends was discontinued.... I'm going to Toys R US today and see what they got. :)

6. I didn't hear anything about a discontinue, but they weren't doing so well so I wouldn't be too surprised.

I know that some people had said the black knee-high boots would fit their Unoa girls, but I could never get them on my girl's feet. They fit my ForeverDoll, though, and the sandals fit my Unoa well enough.

7. I'm hopeing they will fit DZ also :P I bought 2 of the closets at my local kmart, for 3 bucks each for my future doll. I then got a full teen trends doll for like 4 bucks from a website promotion via google check out (10 dollars off lol). I bought them for the clothes and accessories and such but if the shoes fit that'd be great. I have heard DZ have big feet so here's hopeing XD

8. yeah, they got discontinued, you can't find anything teen trends over here anymore, or in north Carolina. ><

9. they do fit mnf, I've tried them on Trys and he can wear them, but my DM kid can't :)

10. They fit Serendipity Sharmin and Alice quite well.

11. I didn't see any at our local ToysRUs when I looked around the holidays. But maybe I wasn't looking in the right place. I got mine on Ebay. I found the sandals short for Narae - those the the ones I was hoping would work. I also can't get the TT slacks I have over her thighs!

Carolyn

12. Some shoes fit the dollzones. Some don't. 98&#37; of the shoes don't fit my boy however several pairs do fit my girl. It's a tight squeeze with the girl and after I put Teen Trends boots on her feet I almost never got them off.

Just a friendly warning. You can't pull because that pops the ankle joint out and basically you just have to cram something in there and pry them out. It took over an hour to rescue her from those boots.

But sandals and slippers (that don't cover the ankle) are very cute and seem to fit well. Most of them do anyway. A few of the closed-toed sets are too short.

And Teen Trends pants...I can fit on my girl. But not on my boy. Moral of the story? Good for DZ girls. Bad for DZ boys.

13. they still have them in stock at some stores around here, but not one of them is marked down in price. If they went on sale, I would grab them in an instant.

14. Teen trends things are a dream for my Liebchen! They're also great on my Lati Yern and Minisup Yisol. It can be hard to get the closed in shoes OFF the dolls' feet---expect to do some careful prying and nudging to avoid hurting the ankle joints.

The line is discontinued, but ebay still has a good selection, mainly from those folks who live near mattel outlets, I expect!

15. Her is a pic of my Narae wearing slip on black shoes. The sandels and slip ons work fine, but I agree with the other posters---be careful of the boots and closed shoes!

[​IMG]

Here are the teen trends black boots, but that is a Serendipity body with much smaller feet!

[​IMG]

16. They don't fit my kid delf, but they fit my MNF perfectly. ^^ They're really cute too.

17. The boots fit my Laidoll Lily well, the slip ons will do so if I heat em up in hot water first but it affects her balance too much. The sorta kitten heely ones don't fit - now don't ask me why that would be!

Teen Trends clothing fits Laidoll Lily too.

18. sorry, but boots don't fit unoa? ;_; I've just bought some for my future unoa ^^"

19. the two pairs of pants I have fit my Unoa boy...not sure about girl though I haven't tried shoes or anything else though

20. My unoa's girl and boy have worn the boots, put socks on first. Liebchen fits the smaller closed shoes.