1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The different companies from each country

Apr 24, 2011

1. I was just wondering: I know Volks is from Japan, but what other companies are from Japan? What about other companies? Are their more BJD companies in Korea, but more new ones from China? (And so on and so forth)

So to satisfy my curiosity, I'm going to put together a list here of the different BJD companies from each country. Please help me out if you can! I just got into this hobby, so I'm going to need all the help I can get - thanks!

*Will add more countries as needed*

JAPAN:
      -Volks
      -ShinyDoll
      -Alchemic Labo
      -Aoi Tuki
      -Real Missing Link
      -Transcend★B
      -Kanon

KOREA:
      -Dream of Doll
      -SOOM
      -Latidoll
      -Leekeworld
      -Orientdoll
      -LUTS
      -Dollmore
      -Customhouse
      -Iplehouse
      -Bluefairy
      -Souldoll
      -Doll in Mind
      -Phantomdoll
      -Dollmore and its affiliates
      -AngelsDoll
      -Angelheim
      -Bambicrony
      -Elfdoll

CHINA:
      -Ringdoll
      -Dollzone
      -Spiritdoll
      -Doll leaves
      -Asleep Eidolon
      -HZ Doll
      -Loongsoul doll
      -Doll Family A
      -Doll Family H
      -5star doll
      -Angel of Dream
      -AngelFantasy
      -Angel Street
      -Angell-Studio
      -Demon Garden
      -Bobobie/Resinsoul
      -Boy and Girl Doll
      -BeYours

HONG KONG:
      -Mythdoll (based in HK, but plant is in China)

2. Elfdoll is from Korea

3. For some that list is short....for others its long. For me it is short. DOD fan here!!!!

4. Don't worry; I'm not done yet. xD

5. Also from Japan:
      ShinyDoll
      Alchemic Labo
      Aoi Tuki
      Real Missing Link
      Transcend★B
      Kanon

6. There are dollmakers/designers in other countries, too.

Kazekids (Kay Wiggs) in Australia (factory in China)
      The Sleeping Elf (Tinybear) in Britain (factory in China)

7. Alice in Labyrinth is also from Japan.

From Korea:
      Dollshe
      Bimong's Atelier
      Rosenlied
      MinoruWorld
      Cherishdoll
      Anotherspace2
      Slinky Neko

8. From Korea:
      Fairyland
      Dolkot (but their factory is in China)
      MuDoll
      Little Monica
      Withdoll
      MuseDoll
      NDoll

From China:
      DikaDoll
      DD Anne / Fairygarden
      Popo Doll

9. Shinydoll is a Japanese company as well.

10. Obitsu and Parabox are also in Japan.

11. Mythdoll is not Hong kong but a China doll company. And it's closed business long ago.