1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unidoll limited girl UH-21 discussion

Jan 11, 2008

1. News thread here:
      http://denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187865

I am a sucker for pouty faces. That side view of her bottom lip pushed out is great. She looks a lot like my DT Seola (faceup, eyes and hair) so I don't know if I will spring for her but like I said, I'm a sucker for pouty faces. Of course, if her eyebrows are done differently she then looks bored or tired, so she could work. Hmmm.

2. At first time , when I see I think: I don't like, but just now I can't stop to see her *_* I'm feel in love.
      I only want that she stays a few months, since I can save money.

I would like see the body, anyone has pics of unidoll female body?

(excuse my poor english please)

3. Her skintone looks different sort of sunlight tone. She is just beautiful!

4. What a gorgeous & sad face. She's a beautiful piece of art!

5. gorgeous! a grown-up Cupi. I love her. She also has a ot of the look of UH-11 and could be the sad twin to UH-11's dreamy look.

6. Is anyone else having a hard time accessing the website?

7. I've found that the website occasionally goes down. Its probably just basic maitenance on it.

While I like her...I really do prefer UH-11....wish I could buy one. (they take way to long though)

8. OMG! I just got on and saw her she is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!
      So cute!! I love her pouty lips!

9. Your English is beautiful, and to let you know, Unidoll body is a beautiful, sensitive and detailed sculpt that comes with the choice of a large or small bust.

10. Oh my, it's the pout .....how am I going to resist!....she is simply wonderful and I can just see her with DT Seola and Ganga as her little sisters!

xen

11. but anyone have unidoll nude body pix to shw th posing?

12. If you made the eyebrows not downturned you could change her expression.

13. I gotta stop looking at her, she seems so sad she needs a big hug and a kiss on the forehead, maybe then she would smile. Hubby thinks she looks like she will cry. I would love to have her, but alas no money...:(

14. ^*^ thank you, you're gently.

I saw the body and it's very beautiful! I like her hip .
      Oh! I would like save money for her! :D Praying by she's on stock a long time! :eusa_pray

15. anyone getting her?

16. She's utterly adorable, you just want to give her a big hug and tell her everything will be ok! :aheartbea

Anyone know if she's being made in french resin like the earlier Uni limiteds, or in regular urethane?

I had a Uni girl once, and I must say that the sculpt, resin quality, posing ability and default face up were wonderful (I was forced to re-home her, and still miss her to some extent).

17. she's beautiful. i, too, am a sucker for those pouty lips.

18. I'm completely in love! Unis are my favorites anyway as their sculpts are so out of the ordinary. As was said, there is a resemblance to the UH-11 but the expression is so different. Now to just save up the money & that sweetie will be mine.

19. I DON'T EVEN OWN A BJD YET and have been looking at UNOA LUSIS
      AND NARAE AS MY ONLY TWO I LIKED WELL ENOUGH, BUT FOUND
      THIS DOLL AND FELL IN LOVE!

I FOUND HER ON DOLLSANDFRIENDS FOR $670. SHE IS ON LAYAWAY
      AND WHEN SHE COMES I WILL POST PICS!!!