1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unidoll Tinies Discussion Part 1

Feb 24, 2013

1. This is the discussion thread for Unidoll tinies. The company went out of business in 2008. The original sculptors for Unidoll have since moved on to RSDoll.

The tiny sculpts were:
      Chabi

[​IMG]

Cupi

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Dede

[​IMG]

Momo

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Pibi

[​IMG]

Pring

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Tom

[​IMG]

What Wigs fit...

What eye sizes fit...

What Shoes fit...

What Clothes fit...

etc.

Discussion part 1

I know they're pretty rare, but I also know that a few people here own Unidoll tinies! So let's see them, please?

2. I will start with my little Chabi:

[​IMG]

3. Your Chabi is so pretty, Keladry. I love her faceup. :)

Here is my Momo. She is one of my favorites. :aheartbea

#3 sunshinejade, Apr 1, 2013
      Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
    4. Oh, a MOMO! :D If Unidoll hadn't disappeared like they did... I really wanted a Momo, I love her unique little face! Yours is so cute!

5. Has anyone had any luck sourcing clothes that fit the Unidoll tinies? I have a Cupi but her stock outfit is all I've really found that fits.

I've had some limited luck with long dresses though; below she's wearing a Dollmore "Narsha" size dress which fits OK around the neck and arms and is only a little long but around the chest and waist it's massive (I've pinned it in the back to get it to fit).

Anyone found anything?

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5214/5432786894_f09cf3438a.jpg

6. I realize this post is old, but I was wondering what happened to Unidoll, you mention that RSDoll bought the sculpts so I checked this out. They seem to have a site that they plan on having other size dolls but none are listed. I guess I thought they would have the Tiny dolls listed but nothing. Do you know they took over Unidoll for a fact? I kept thinking they would come back. I have patterns for my Momo, but no one ever buys them so I don't think many people own them.

7. Boosting this insanely old thread.

I'd really like to get to know other people who own unidoll tinies!!! I have a Cupi Angel, and I was wondering if anyone on doa even had a unidoll tiny other than me. It doesn't seem like it...

8. Haha, I feel the same :D
      I own a Unidoll Pibi! He is so awesome!

[​IMG]

9. Finally got around to customizing my Unidoll Cupi. Thought you guys might like her!

This is what she looked like before-- almost green, horrible wig, and her original company faceup and eyes from 12 years ago:
      [​IMG]

And this is what she looks like now! I restored her resin color back to NS, and I gave her a really pouty look.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

10. @taichas she is very cute!
      I really like the heart-shaped eyebrows! :D
      Her new look is much better than her old one!

11. Thank you!! I was having a hard time bonding with her because I was scared to mess with her ancient faceup, but now I love her so much more :~)