On 02-06-2009 I listed my Luts WS SDF Blanchet up for sale. Because the market is slow I included two trade options as well. My doll was brand new, had been taken out of the box once for photos for my first buyer and then put back in her box. The only other time I took her out of the box was to securely wrap her for transit. Kataxenna pm'd me the same day. The photos of the Limhwa are down now by the way as she took them down almost immediately after I agreed to the trade. My photos can still be found here though. Please note the bolded part for future reference. This whole transaction would have been fine if the doll was as advertised and I was happy with the transaction at this point. We agreed to ship the next day and sent each other addresses. After we agreed to the trade she sent me this. We both shipped out the next day. I worked and couldn't make it to an actual post office so I went to a store that has a USPS shipping center inside and sent it. I did not know that I had sent it too late and that it wouldn't go out till Monday and I didn't know that shipping centers apparantly do not scan their delivery confirmation slips either so while my tracking was working hers was not. I got many many PMs from Katexenna because she was worried about the DC number not working. I tried to be patient and understanding with her about this but I was seriously not worried because barely a day had passed since I shipped her. My doll arrived to me on Monday the 9th. I would like to add that Katexenna had told me: What she didn't mention was that she was only in the Soom box and then wrapped in brown paper. I didn't say anything to her because the doll had arrived in one piece. Blanchet arrived to her on Wednesday the 11th just like I thought she would. When I got the Limhwa I did leave Kataxenna positive feedback because I ready to be done with the transaction and because I had new doll high. I did notice that she was dirty and discolored but I thought everything would be scrubbed clean because Kataxenna said she was evenly colored and "perfect" and I believed her. Here is how the doll looked when she arrived to me before I did anything to her. Notice the discoloration of her face versus the rest of her headcap and body. I thought this simply was the faceup. After removing the faceup I noticed that the head was discolored as well. Her body was also discolored and I did attempt to whiten her using an Oxyclean dip which did not work as there was no change. I had her in pieces and thus I thought that at least the yellowing on her head matched the yellowing on her body and was willing to deal with it. She stayed in pieces for a very long time because removing the blushing and spray from her body caused me many problems. It took a lot of scrubbing and soaking and days when I was just fed up with it all and didn't want to deal with it. I would also like to add that the hot glue which was merely peeling was a mess. The hotglue in the headcap was glopped everywhere and the bar in her head is hot glued on because of this. Nor did I know the reason why she had hot glue in her headcap was because one of her magnets was missing. Today I put her back together to quickly try on an outfit I had gotten her when I noticed something that was honestly the last straw for me. Her head was yellower the the rest of her body. It was the one thing that I had specifically asked about and was assured that it was merely a camera problem. I talked to some friends and they all agreed that I should seek some form of compensation from Kataxenna so I messaged her.