Update - Ebay Seller Selling AOD dolls rather then AOD Company -

Jul 14, 2007

1. Update -

Hello AOD Fans and Friends –

I wanted to make sure there was an update on this since I have new Information from AOD. It appears this person who is selling on Ebay is selling our product that they bought from our company at wholesale prices and is also using our pictures and descriptions word for word from our sites. As part of the contract when buying AOD product from us in China they are not allowed to sell on Ebay like a store. We are the only ones to sell mass AOD product on Ebay.

This does not mean that you a buyer of AOD (Angel of Dream) can not sell your doll if you no longer want the doll and feel like selling to get another doll. We understand that that is just a part of collecting and you have that right to sell the doll if you want on Ebay or any other boards. So I just wanted to make sure I clarified this to all owners of AOD dolls.

The true AOD store on Ebay is Ebay user: sky18482310521 with Paypal id top_sincerity2058@yahoo.com.cn then this is my company which is the true owner of AOD.

If you choose to buy from the other Dealer in China we can not assist you in any way if problem arise during that transaction.

Thanks for you understanding!

Aaron
      USA Sales Rep – AOD

2. I think you may have to mention that he has as yet not ripped anyone off to clarify things and to keep things fair.
      As far as i can see the seller is just selling on AoD dolls which obviously is misleading people into thinking that he may be an agent for AoD but, they have'nt ripped anyone off yet.
      ;)

3. I will speak to Alan about this and make sure it is not just one doll. I'm pretty sure Alan said this person was selling more then 1 doll! AOD has a understanding with stores that they are not allowed to sell on EBay and that they will not get any more dolls if they do since AOD has a store on Ebay.

Thanks I will clarify that with him!

Aaron

4. What is the name of the AOD store? I can;t seem to find it- only this guy selling the dolls.

5. Hello Guide -

This is the owner of AOD which I listed in my mail above you may have missed it:

The only person you should buy AOD product from is this Ebay user: sky18482310521 with Paypal id top_sincerity2058@yahoo.com.cn then this is my company which is the true owner of AOD.

I also put the update on top saying that -

This does not mean that you a buyer of AOD (Angel of Dream) can not sell your doll if you no longer want the doll and feel like selling to get another doll. We understand that that is just a part of collecting and you have that right to sell the doll if you want on Ebay or any other boards. So I just wanted to make sure I clarified this to all owners of AOD dolls. We are just posting about the China store owner which is selling mass store product when that was a condition before we sold to him in China. Plus he is using our pictures and wording for his Ebay Auctions. I myself tried to do a seach for the EBay member ID isrenaissancefashion and could not find them. So maybe they were already pulled from Ebay???

Thanks,
      Aaron
      USA Sales Rep -AOD

6. Ah- thank you both for clearing that up for me! ^_^

7. I think the biggest problem is they were told they could not sell on Ebay when they bought the items from AOD. Along with writing like it's part of AOD when it is not. And now they have all these dolls for sale at cheaper prices which are pretty close to cost.

I think it's pretty bad considering AOD gave wholesale prices on the dolls. I'm glad you fouind the link I searched but nothing came up. :(

Aaron
      Las Vegas -

8. Hi Everyone -

I got this mail today so I thought I would share it with you all. It's a note on the China AOD site from CEO Mr. Sun. This will confirm that Alan works for Mr. Sun at AOD.

http://www.aoddoll.com/news.asp?id=23

Just wanted to post it so all could rest about the rumors!

Aaron
      USA Sales Rep AOD -

I will have a booth at IFDC and also BJDC with AOD Line. See you at the conventions if you get to go! :)

Aaron Egawa
      USA Sales Rep -
      Angel of Dream
      WWW.aoddoll.com

9. http://www.aoddoll.com/news.asp?id=24

Dear AOD customers,

Due to some reasons, our Singapore international agent will not be available to you for some time. During his absence, his business will be taken over by our new international agent Jack. If you have any questions, you may feel free to contact him. His contact information is as follows,

International agent: Jack Chang
      Email address: zjjtys@hotmail.com
      Ebay ID: renaissancefashion
      Ebay Shop: http://stores.ebay.com/Angel-of-Dream-Doll

Best Regards,
      General Manager, Sun Feng

10. I think you and Alan are adults and Alan has told me he has written you several times but you never respond to him. You are both adults and should work this issue out what ever it may be!

Aaron
      Las Vegas -

11. is the seller "aoddolls" an official seller for angel of dream? that is where i bought my doll

12. Cariface

Aoddolls is the seller sky18482310521. They have changed thier Ebay id. How I know is go to Aoddolls feedback page and at the top of thier feedback page it says "contact member", "view items for sale" and "More Options"

click on the more options link and select "User ID History" and it will show you thier old sky... id.

13. So is rennaissance fashions ok or not?