1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Vier 4D feedback

Apr 18, 2011

1. Feedback for 4D. :)

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or a dealer?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      * Any additional words/thoughts on this company?

PLEASE STICK TO THE FACTS!

2. * What did you order? Will (blank)
      * When did you order? Mid March 2011 (4D ordering period)
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or a dealer? From 4D mall.
      * How was the communication? Friendly & fast: When there was a misunderstanding about the payment, they were nice to deal with and everything was solved the following day.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy / online payment.
      * How long did it take to ship? 1 month, they followed their announced schedule perfectly.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? A typical price for 1/3 head.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes, but depends on the item condition.

3. * What did you order?
      Eyelashes DT-SR11 : 8mm (Brown) x2
      Eyelashes DT-X07 : 8mm(Black) x2

* When did you order?
      May 6, 2012

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or a dealer?
      Directly from the company.

Prompt and friendly. Doogi was kind enough to accommodate my request for cheaper shipping.
      My package was sent by airmail instead of EMS. Emailing is faster than the Q&A board.

Easy via paypal, but I needed to use IE instead of Firefox to check out.

They shipped 3 days after I ordered and arrived 1 week 5 days later via airmail.

Yes, 4d makes the best eyelashes for dolls in my opinion.
      The hairs are very fine and beautifully arranged.

Yes.

Very, I'm always pleased with the quality of their products.

--

Yes, definitely.

Yes, depending on condition.

4. Feedback for Vier4D. :)

* What did you order? 8 x pairs Eyelashes
      * When did you order? Feb 2012
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or a dealer? Company
      * How was the communication? Awesome, Doogi is the best!!
      * How easy was it to pay? Yes, via PayPal
      * How long did it take to ship? 13 days (per communication it was shipped International Air Mail)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Absolutely
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes
      * Any additional words/thoughts on this company? Instead of EMS shipping which would have been more than my order, I had it shipped International Air Mail which only cost me $8 for the shipping. You have to correspond with Doogi at 4D to get an Air Mail shipping quote. He is very prompt in response and understanding.

5. * What did you order?
      Eyelashes DT-SR11 : 8mm (Dk. Brown) x 4
      Eyelashes DT-SR11 : 8mm (Brown) x 4

* When did you order?
      July 10, 2014

Directly from the company.

I had some trouble proceeding to checkout, so I posted on their site asking for help. I also requested airmail instead of EMS for shipping. Doogi took a few days to respond, but was very friendly and helpful. The rest of the correspondence was via email after that, and responses were much quicker.

Easy via paypal.

They shipped 2 days after payment.

Yes-- I'd say the quality is superb.

Yes.

Yes, as always. Eyelashes from 4D are still my favorite.

--

Yes, definitely.

Probably. Depends on the type of item and its condition.

6. * What did you order? IroQuois costume for SD17 (school girl outfit)

* When did you order? October 11, 2017

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or a dealer? directly from company

* How was the communication? Their site wasn't working for me (although I had ordered from them years ago and had an account, or should have). But I emailed them and they got back to me immediately, let me know the item was still available and just had me order it through an email. It took a few email exchanges to get the shipping fee and other info but it all went quickly and smoothly.

* How easy was it to pay? Easy, through the email, by PayPal

* How long did it take to ship? I got a shipping notice very quickly and received the item in less than a week from ordering it.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? The quality is fantastic but it is a pricey item. It was worth it to me, but I think that would be relative to who is buying it.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes

* Were you satisfied with the product? Yes

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a

* Would you order from this company again? Yes

That would depend on the second-hand seller!

* Any additional words/thoughts on this company? They included a couple of bags of snacks and they were delicious!

7. What did you order?
      5 pair of metal glasses accessories
      DA-Glasses (Jeremy / ID75 / Mix)
      DA-Glasses (Getter / ID75 / Gold)
      DA-Glasses (Getter / ID75 / Black)
      DA-Glasses (Simon / ID75 / Gold)
      DA-Glasses (SiD / Mini / Gold)

When did you order?
      October 12, 2021

Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or a dealer?
      I couldn't find the specific glasses on their english website so I messaged their official IG account directly.

How was the communication?
      Wonderful. Vier4D was cordial and replied very quickly even with time zone differences. They even sent me images of them packaged products and verified my address. Showed me the shipping label.

How easy was it to pay?
      Easy. I paid through PayPal. I was given total amount and sent the money to the provided email address.

How long did it take to ship?
      Under 2 weeks, but also 2 months+. This was a bit tricky. My order went on an odd shipping trip and was eventually returned to sender after 2 months of no tracking updates. I definitely believe it was not their fault at all, but the US postal service. It was semi during the holidays. I messaged them on IG again telling them about the situation, and they resent the package the next business day. The re-ship arrived in under 2 weeks.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes. The price seems fair.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?

Yes

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes very!

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      No issues.

Would you order from this company again?
      Yes! Maybe something other than accessories.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Maybe.

Any additional words/thoughts on this company?

I guess this is what they like to do. I also received a bag Korean strawberry candies in the order.

#7 hiyonoxd, Feb 25, 2022
      Last edited: Feb 25, 2022