1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Vier4d - SNG Javi The 2nd

Dec 5, 2009

1. He's back!

[​IMG]

So-Nyeon-Gi > Javi : The Second

Basic Skin | White Skin

"I say again..........., Someday.. When you break down, I will cure you..."
      The "So-Nyeon-Gi Line Up ....... Javi : The Second

{ Pre-Oder information }

* 1st Sales Period : 4th, December ~ 12th, December, 2009 (Limited Edition of The Period)
      * The Day limit for Payment : 13th, December, 2009
      * Shipping Date : From 30th, December, 2009 (It can be changed)

Adaptable Ball Joint Doll Body

Volks SD9 Boy or Girl , Volks SD13 Boy or Girl, Luts Delf Boy.
      Serendipity 14, Custome house AI new body,
      Hyper maniac 14, and so on..

* Adaptable eyes : 16/18/20mm eyes.

* Skin Color Standard : Volks Pure skin Normal

* The Original form Manufacture : So-Nyeon-Gi

2. is he SD or MSD?
      It can be an SD boy, but he's so cute that it seems to be an MSD doll ><~

3. As far as I know SNG only makes SD size heads. Quote from the 4vierD site:

4. I'm probably just blind.. but I can't find the measurements to him. What are they? D:

5. There are no measurements on the site, but generally I think SNG heads are 8-9" with a neckhole that is about 10 cm. So they are quite small SD heads, but require thick necks. Not always so easy to find a body. :sweat

6. Their head size varies. It depends on their mold. Some of them meant to be SD, some is SD13 (means bigger heads too about 9-10cm).

But Javi wise, he's an SD sized head. This is more info on him from the site:

Adaptable Ball Joint Doll Body :

Skin Color Standard : Volks Pure skin White / Normal
      Available Eyes : 16/18/ 20mm Eyes
      The Original form Manufacture : So-Nyeon-Gi

7. I ever owned 1st Javi released. From my opinion, he fits better with SD10 body. The head is around 9 inches. Though he can fit Volks SD13 also as site mentioned.

8. Does it say anywhere, is it the same as 1st ver. Javi or are there slight differences like w/ the different versions of Hyul?

9. Unlike the Hyul(s) and Uhui(s), Javi 2nd didnt have any extra differences information on their site that I could find too. They are not posted as any new versions in their main site too (sweets o sweet) I suspected they are just the same? Correct me if I am wrong. ( I saw a different version of Javi on SNG site but it's not the one posted in vier4d )

10. He is charming ~