1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Villitunes -- Mizuki Cyclops, Mimi-chu, Bunnycorn, Etc.

Nov 3, 2016

1. Hopefully, Villitunes will do more pre-orders for Mizuki, so more people will be able to get them if they want.

I need to go looking on Instagram for pictures. But the November people who are still waiting after 8 months... *_*

I only just paid my final layaway for mizuki... I wonder if it will be 8 months to wait, or if the production will go more quickly?

2. I was wondering that too that will the production get faster anytime soon? :O

She's doing another preorder for Mizuki in the end of this month for the grey ones :o I asked her about the shipping etc. and the grey patch would ship to owners on December. So basicly it would take only 3-4 months to process the whole thing from start to finish.

But that is whole lot of preorders and transactions to handle if she's having 2-3 preorders in this summer only :shudder I personally would be super stressed about it if I was her:sweat But I might get the grey one, since I missed them on the firs time!

3. I feel I should post my girl here! I ordered her on the intial preorder end of october, and got her at the end of april. With the default faceup too. Lovely little doll even if she struggles with her balance! Always happy to take more photos of her for you (I'm spicyplays on instagram and I share her there too)

For now, as someone mentioned, here is Comet with a fingertip dreamland Bunny Maru

[​IMG]Ryusei + Oddball by Amelie Girardin, on Flickr

4. @rave-andou -- Oh, thanks for posting! That's the first owner-pic that I've seen on DoA. And it's good to know you got your mizuki... I hadn't heard of anyone getting their dolls from the first pre-order. It made me worry about the long waiting time.

With the big head, I'm not surprised they are hard to balance! Comet is a fantastic name! And the bunny maru is just so adorable with her! :aheartbea

5. @rave-andou , love your photo! Did you get the wig from Villitunes, what size is it?

6. Omg she's adorable! <3

7. Yeah I've had her doll profile up a while but never actually posted her in the pages! (I'm just a terrible poster .....) I know a few people on instagram who go theirs in the first preorder! Maybe 2-3 more?
      Ahahah thank you! I knew right away she was going to be a little alien so Comet just suited! (Yess the Bunny Maru is so small and cute because Comet isn't that big herself!

Thank you! It's from the Taobao shop MVV (I think thats the name) it's a 7-8 MSD wig it fits okay but due to the more eggy shape of her head it has a tendancy to "pop" off if I move her too much or catch it. Its more just the shape of her head than an issue with the wig.

Thank you! I just love her!

Another one for you all
      [​IMG]Comet by Amelie Girardin, on Flickr

8. So much LOVE!!!! :fangirl:

9. Hi folks! :daisy Do hope it's okay that I post even though I don't have my cyclops cutie to share yet!

I won a Villitunes Mizuki in this year's anniversary contest, and I'm on Cloud Nine! The sculpt was my first choice and somehow I was lucky enough to choose one! <3 I've been in love with Mizuki since I first saw her on Instagram.

At this point I have no idea what resin color my prize is or how long Mizuki will take to arrive/ship, but I'm super excited about planning for her arrival! I decided to name her "Ziggy" in honor of one of my favorite musicians, David Bowie. :) She will be friends with my other space-themed dolls. (You might say she is my little Lady Stardust, hehehe.)

Anyway, I'd love to see more owner photos if anyone has any to share! :D I'll have to look up the box opening video that was mentioned earlier in this thread, too! Because *squee*!!!

10. Well, I don't mind that you're here, @PeppermintPocky , since I'm still waiting for my Mizuki, too! --Many Congratulations on winning that Anniversary Contest!!! There are always so many great entries, it's so hard to even vote on the favorites. I loved the style of yours--and the story was so sweet! --also great that you got your first choice of the prizes. :dance

I do wonder when you will get your prize. Hopefully Villitunes will not have to produce it first, and may have had a prize doll in hand (one of the youtube videos was of a prize doll--it seemed to have been one of the first to have been sent out by Villitunes--so one can hope!).

I don't have a good idea of when I'll get mine from the June Pre-Order. The person I'd heard of who ordered in November only recently got hers! :ablink: --But in my case, it's OK. I have dolls I should paint first... and maybe while waiting, I won't be tempted to buy more, since I already have too many dolls. (But the tiny ones seem to be able to fit in to my crowded doll collection--or at least that's my excuse!) :XD:

11. Oh thank you so very much, @april! :daisy I'm still in shock over the whole thing! I'm happy you enjoyed my entry, too! :blush

I just watched that adorable YouTube video and I'm even more smitten with these cuties than before. :D What customs did to the box was horrifying, though! It would be awesome if I received mine soon, but I'm happy with waiting, too. Waiting gives me a chance to plan for her and make props, hehehe. <3

What color Mizuki are you waiting on? They are all so cute! I do hope yours (and others') ship soon! (I just peeked at your collection too and OMG so many beauties!!! Congrats!) Are you going to put a wig on yours? I found a wig for mine that I really like but I think the sculpt is so dang adorable bald that I dunno if I want to use a wig. :XD: I'm hoping mine comes with a blank/empty eye---it'd be so awesome to customize! :D But if not that's cool, too.

Either way I have a feeling this cyclops is going to end up being my most spoiled doll. :D I cherish her already and she's not even here yet! I'd like to take her around town and snap fun "space selfie" photos with her, LOL.

(Can you tell I'm excited?!?!)

12. Oh, yeah, the hole cut into the bottom of that box by German customs!!! :o:horror::o I've never seen something like that before. Just crazy! -- That video is really cute, though. She made her own eye, which was cool to see. That would be cool to get a blank eye so you can customize it as you please.

I'm waiting on a violet Mizuki... with the same eyes as in the photos. I bought a wig (I like hair--but I think she's cute with just that little horn, too) and outfit, too... mostly because it was super-cute and I'm terrible at sewing...

Yes... I have a lot of bjds... WAY too many, actually... but I hate to sell them, so over the years they add up... :aeyepop::doh:sweat

I hope you won't have to wait too long (waiting is the toughest thing about bjds aside from saving up the money, I think, but I'm used to it now). I can't wait to see more photos of these cute little dolls!

========================

From Villitunes site--

2 part pre-order (Violet Mizuki)

Preorder period from 02 - June

Sending in , 2017 NOV-DEC

#32 april, Sep 17, 2017
      Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
    13. Oh thank you!!! :D I just received an email from Villitunes telling me my prize is in... peach pie resin! :love I am in love! <3 She asked me what eyes I'd like, so I requested empty like the giveaway winner from Instagram received. :XD: She also asked if I wanted her blank or painted. <3

Violette Mizuki is so sweet and I can't wait to see yours! I know what you mean about dolls accumulating over the years... somehow my "only three" rule became 32 and counting... :XD:

I'm off to make Ziggy a plushie so she has something to cuddle when she arrives! :D

14. Peach pie resin sounds yummy! So cute! Fantastic that you can request an empty eye, too! That's wonderful. :dance

Yeah... I really hoped to only have ONE, but that quickly failed. I did keep it to under 10 for a few years, but that limit failed also... Then I just gave up trying to stop buying...!

I hope your Ziggy arrives soon!

15. Thank you so much, @april! :D I've been hard at work preparing for this lil' cutie. Over the past week I made a needle felt plushie for her so she has something to snuggle when she arrives:

[​IMG]

Of course, this unicorn is a cyclops... just like Mizuki!!! :XD: I can't wait to give it to Ziggy during her box opening. :love I used green, peach, and purple since those are three colors the sculpt is offered in at the moment!!! (I couldn't work in gray, sadly...)

What do you think? Fitting? :lol:

16. @PeppermintPocky , your cyclops unicorn is perfect! Such an amazing job too. How long have you been needle felting? I've thought about trying it but it seems that it would be very time-consuming.

17. @PeppermintPocky -- That is so adorable!!! Very well done. Love the cyclops unicorn... I don't think I've seen one before.

Yes, @phanuel , I'm sure it's very time-consuming! I tried making some needle-felted things a long time ago and it definitely takes time and patience. :XD:

18. Thank you both very much!!! <3 I'm happy you like the cyclops uni I made... I named her Space Oddity. :XD:

And @phanuel, @april is right---needle-felting is awesome and what you can make is limited only by your imagination but it is super time-consuming. For that four inch unicorn, I probably put in at least 5-6 straight hours of poking a needle into wool, LOL. I find it fun but some may consider the process monotonous. :lol: ;)

If you're interested, I recommend buying a Daiso kit (there are plenty of cheap ones on eBay) to start out and see if you enjoy the art before investing a lot of funds into wool, etc. :thumbup

19. AHHH! Villitunes sent me a photo update this morning! She's been painting my girl! :love

[​IMG]

I can't wait to see her in person!!! <3 <3 <3

20. Wow, that's nice that they sent a photo update! --Very exciting! :thumbup