1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Villitunes -- Mizuki Cyclops, Mimi-chu, Bunnycorn, Etc.

Nov 3, 2016

1. @PeppermintPocky That cyclops unicorn is adorable!!! I'm sure your girl will love it. How exciting that you got a preview of your girl. Hope she'll be shipped to you soon :D

2. Thank you both so very much!!! :love I saw Villitunes post today on Instagram there is a batch of cyclops being shipped out very soon, so hopefully mine is among them! (As well as others here waiting!!!) :daisy

3. A big shipment is scheduled to happen, Sept-Oct. Peach Mizukis, along with some green and violet...

I think I'm in the Violet Mizuki shipment that will be in Nov-Dec...

Hopefully you will see yours asap, @PeppermintPocky ! :kitty2

4. @april, great! Looks as if I have a good chance.

5. I hope your Mizuki is in this shipment too, @phanuel !!!! :daisy

6. I heard from Villitunes on Wednesday----was asked to confirm my address (since she's a prize and no order is attached) then was told my lil' cyclops would be sent sometime this week! :love I've been stalking my email for a tracking number, lol! My guess is ship will ship along with a batch of other peach cuties!

Have you received an update to your order, @phanuel? It would be great if our cyclops could be flight buddies as they travel to the USA, LOL. :XD:

7. I received my cyclop Mizuki a couple of days ago and she's adorable:love
      Hope everyone get their own one soon too, also can't wait to see pictures!

8. Oh YAY! Congrats, @BubbleDae! <3 I hope you will share a photo of your cutie when you have a chance. Do you have any plans for her yet? :daisy

9. [​IMG]
      This is her right now, still no face-up, wig and clothes, gotta work on that soon:XD:
      For now I settled her name, Babu; as for her character I imagined her to be a space cyclop that has fallen to the earth or something. I'm getting very cute, playful and a bit of mischievous vibes, so I decided to work on that!

10. :love:love:love

11. OH GOSH SO MUCH CUTENESS!!!! :love

12. Sorry for spamming the thread but I carved a Villitunes Mizuki Cyclops pumpkin for Halloween and thought maybe others here would enjoy seeing how it turned out! I gave her a witch's hat, too! ;)

[​IMG]

13. @BubbleDae, congratulations, your little girl looks as if she was just hatched!
      I haven't heard anything yet. Mine is getting the face-up so maybe it will take a little longer. Love your pumpkin, what a marvelous idea!

14. Congrats @BubbleDae !!!! That photo is just adorable!!! Colors are so pretty. :kitty2

@PeppermintPocky -- best pumpkin-carving I've seen this year! Just wonderful! :thumbup

15. Thank you!!! I'm happy you like my pumpkin. :daisy Hopefully your little one is finished soon!!!

Oh goodness!!! :love Thank you! <3

Now I need to think of something else to craft to pass the time... :XD:

16. Still no word on shipping but I am hopeful! :)

Who here is excited about Lamoon?? I love her very much. <3 Someday I'd love to order one in mint to go along with my Mizuki... they'd look so cute together. :love

17. @PeppermintPocky Thanks, hope yours gets home soon, which color did you get her? Also a bit late but the pumpkin looked amazing:love

@phanuel Thanks!

@april Thank you, actually I'm helpless with cameras so I'm glad it didn't turn out bad:3nodding:

18. Thank you!!! :daisy And mine is a peach cyclops. I know she's done (Villitunes showed me a photo of her make-up) so hopefully she ships soooooooooon. :XD:

I'm happy you enjoyed the pumpkin I carved, too! ;)