1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Villitunes -- Mizuki Cyclops, Mimi-chu, Bunnycorn, Etc.

Nov 3, 2016

1. HOORAY!!! Congrats! :D I can't wait to see your cutie! :)

2. Well... it took around a month for her to get here (and the post office was threatening to send her back in less than a week!), but she's finally arrived!!!

She's adorable!!! I'm very happy with her. I love everything I bought with her, I love her faceup and the little heart on her finger tip, I love that she's solidly made and can stand!!! Resin is nice. Joints hold pretty well for a tiny doll. It's all good! :XD:

[​IMG]

I made a box opening here--
      https://denofangels.com/threads/villitunes-cyclops-mizuki-violet-box-opening.765988/

I haven't painted the cyclops kitties yet... I'll have to do that soon and take more photos!

3. *squeeeee* SO CUTE! :D I love her outfit, @april! Congrats on her safe arrival! I'm sorry she took so long to get to you, though... the post seems to be wacky right now. A package I sent to Villitunes in late November is still in transit and I'm over here like gaaaaaaah.

4. Thanks, @PeppermintPocky ! I love how villitunes does the faceup--the little hearts are so cute (and so perfect--how can they do them so small?).

I didn't really mind the wait... I've always heard things take a long time from Russia. I was more annoyed at my local post office wanting to send it back within days of arrival!!! UGH. I picked the package up on the very last day, just because I couldn't get to the post office before that!

I hope your package gets to Villitunes. I always worry a lot when posting things to certain countries... But I'm sure it will be OK. :thumbup (just slow!)

Here's another picture of mine--
      [​IMG]

5. There need to be more cyclops around! Yes, so huggable!

[​IMG]

6. Hi there!

I was wondering what wig and clothing size this adorable cyclops uses since im waiting for one.

Pictures of your mizukis are very welcome!

7. Doesn't seem to be much on etsy and her head circumference seems to be 19,5 centimeters which translates to 7,4 inches, sooo...Maybe a 6-7 ? For a tight fit ? Meh. The best would be to ask someone to make one...Same for the clothing, Villitunes has some clothes at an affordable price though c:

8. Hi guys! Next preorder of Mizuki on april 2018... I can't wait! :XD:

9. So adorable! The whole purple/blue assemble is great. I love the wig, did you get with Villitunes too?

10. Yes, I got the clothes and wigs from Villitunes. They were priced pretty reasonably, I thought, and I loved the colors. I actually wanted to buy a brighter pink wig but it was sold out when I ordered. All these little ones have such unusual body shapes, it can be hard to find clothes that fit some of them (unfortunately, I don't sew, so I have to buy). I usually try and get at least one outfit from the company if they are available (and if I like them, at least!). The wigs are pretty standard fur wigs, but the miyukis have a sort of wide, shallow head, so it is sewn a little differently than regular doll wigs...

11. I thought so. I wanted a mouse, but I was afraid for both the clothes and the wigs, being hard to find. Her prices a great, unfurtunally most of the things I wanted are sould out at the moment, which os why I'm waiting to see If as New Dolls come up, I end finding one that will fit better with my plans, because I love her designs.
      The light pink wig? It looks pretty cute, I want the darker/bright one for mouse.

12. Some of the first clothing styles were sold out when I ordered... the ones I got were in the newer group---I think they were put up with the new order of Mizukis? Hopefully they will put up new styles as the older ones get sold out. They seem to be gearing up in their production, so maybe more and more will be made available as time goes on? I hope so, anyway--their dolls and clothes are just so adorable I love seeing them! --I think older styles don't get made again because types of cloth become unavailable, sometimes (this is just speculation).

I bought the light pink/violet wig because my first choice of dark/bright/shocking pink was sold out... but I really like the color on her. It's so hard to tell from photos... it's why I tend to over-buy items when I can... in case the one that I want turns out to not really work so well!

It's hard to time purchases so that you can get everything you want in one order with just about any company... I was lucky that a number of things were available when I ordered my Mizuki. Good luck! :kitty2

13. It looks like there will be another pre-order for Mizuki soon in blue, pink and yellow! Anyone planning on getting one? I've been wanting one but the colors just aren't what i'm looking for. I wish they were more pastel then I would go for one like a light pink or light blue...

14. Oh, they are cool colors! Pink or blue would be fun! But I'm trying to go on a dolly diet because I have too many already (over 70, which really is too many! ) I need to do more with my violet Mizuki... I've been bad about playing with my dolls these days...

15. oh wow 70! and i thought i had too much at 19 XD haha I might get a pink mizuki once i see more photos of the colors.

16. Yeah... I never thought I'd have so many. I've never sold a doll and have been buying since 2004, so it adds up. I should be less hoarder-y...!

I'd love to see the new colors. Although I'm guessing they might be similar to some of the other dolls they've made. Pink would be super-cute!

17. Yes!!! I can’t wait! I want a little mizuki:D

18. I'm excited to see what outfits and clothing she made for Mizuki!

19. have you seen the rabbit outfit?:D