1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Villitunes -- Mizuki Cyclops, Mimi-chu, Bunnycorn, Etc.

Nov 3, 2016

1. Yesss and the elephant one as well! So precious!

2. I’ve been eyeing getting my own Mizuki (in green of course!) and I can’t wait! It’s this Saturday!

3. I decided on the pink one, along with some extras, so she'll have something to wear as soon as she arrives. This will be my first Villitunes doll. I think Mizuki is so cute, with her one big eye.

4. Same here! My first Villitunes doll and I got the pink as well as one eye and a wig. I'm waiting on the sailor dress she made which she will post on her store next week.

5. I got my Mint Ice Cream! Apparently the skin tone is a touch more pastel than the older one!! Exciting :D

I was so tempted by the Lemon Yellow though! Which eye/outfits did you guys get?

6. I got a lemon Mizuki and I'm absolutely over the moon. I got a wig and some clothes for her too, and eye #3. I really loved the yellow Lamoon (and didn't get her), so I think that's what made me decide on getting Mizuki in yellow. :lol: It's funny, with the things I bought she's going to very similar to this picture Villitunes posted awhile ago. I guess I must have remembered it subconsciously because I liked it so much!

By the way, did you guys notice that all three colours are sold out now?? I was almost going to wait until my next paycheck to place my order - I'm really glad I didn't now! *_*

7. Holy crap you’re right! Wow I’m glad I pre-ordered her early! I was gonna wait until the Sailor costume released to pre-order together but Villi told me I can order the outfit later and she’ll combine ship them so I ordered mizuki first. So glad I did!

Do you have a photo of the mint and the older mint together? For some reason I thought the new mint was actually brighter.... I was actually hoping for a light pastel mint but the photos looks so bright so I opted for the pink mizuki instead.

8. Congratulations on getting a pink one, too! That sailor dress is very cute- great choice!

9. Congratulations on your Mint Ice Cream Mizuki! I noticed it was the first color to sell out - it's a great color!

I acted like a "new mom", I'm afraid, and wound up spoiling mine a bit. I got her the mint candy mouse outfit, a blue mint striped jumpsuit and the pale pink dress with the deeper pink heart on it, along with 3 prs. of socks, 3 wigs and an extra eye. Because she's shaped so differently from any other doll I currently own, I was afraid it would be too hard to find other clothes for her. It will be nice to have a few things for her to wear right off the bat, instead of searching around afterward, like I usually do.

10. Congratulations on your wonderful juicy lemon! I don't recall seeing another doll in that color resin before - it's such a unique and vibrant color and brightens your day just to look at it!

Glad you didn't wait to order, too! I knew, after having missed out on that Blumnt Mimi, that if I wanted a Mizuki from this offering, I had to order it asap. I love that blue-mint resin color they used for Mimi and I was so disappointed that she sold out so quickly, before I could order one. Although I have a couple other pink resin dolls, this pink is very intense and deeper than those pastel ones. So I'm very happy with my choice, too.

11. I was hoping Mizuki was going to be offered in the same Mimi soft blue-mint but this release it’s a bit brighter. Hopefully the next pre-order there will be the pastel purple or pastel blue :)

12. Congrats on everyone who's bringing home one of these cuties!! :D I didn't do my research properly, so I didn't expect the preorder to wrap up so fast, and missed out. Oh well, next time! Can't wait to see everyone's bright little cyclops when they arrive. :chibi

13. I checked with Villitunes and she told me that it’s a touch “milkier” than the old mint (which was way too bright for me), so I got her! Maybe that’s why she’s called Ice Cream?

I caved and bought one jump suit, one dress and 2 different eyes! I had an eye specially made as well, I’ll post a pic when i can!

This is actually my first doll that I could buy directly from the seller because she has such an amazing layaway plan, and she’s so approachable!

14. Juicy Lemon! I’m just head over heels for that Sunshiney cutie! I was so torn but I have loved Mint Mizuki since day 1 so I knew I had to bring her home!

Yeah they sell out pretty quick! If I’m not wrong Villitunes actually added MORE and they sold out again. I had everything in my cart and ordered my girl almost immediately (We call it the “kiasu” mindset in Singapore where you’re deathly afraid of losing out), and I went back to the page a few times in the following hours. All 3 were sold out, then they were re-listed, then Mint sold out again!

15. Hehe I feel the new mom syndrome too! I’m buying her wigs from Taobao!

I actually have lots of ideas on making accessories, if I’m successful I’d love to make some for everyone’s Mizukis!

16. This is the first time I've ordered from Villitunes, so I didn't know quite what to expect. I'm really happy for her that everything goes so quickly though! I'm very curious how many dolls she had listed.

I was torn on the colors too - mint and pink are two of my favorite colors! - but I reeeaaaally wanted to do a yellow and pink theme... so lemon won in the end.

17. It really is a cheery color! The pink is wonderful though... I wish I could have gotten them all haha. I hope you'll post a picture of all your pinks together when your Mizuki arrives!

18. I just got my purple mizu from Villitunes just a couple days ago. All I can say is wow! I love this little doll. She is probably the smallest doll I have but omg she is sooo cute!!! Villitunes is such a sweet person to deal with. She was very kind to me and went out of her way to let me get the things I wanted. The only problem was with shipping of which the seller has no control over. There was no tracking information for about two weeks. I contacted her and she helped me with locating it. Took about a month to receive the doll after shipment. She packed everything up safely and in such cute packaging. I love this little doll so much I already want to buy another one. I can’t wait until the next preorder for mizu again! I will definitely be buying more from this talented artist!❤️

19. Ohhh congratulations! :D I hope you'll share some photos! The purple was such a cute color!

20. Yes, I will try to take some photos and post to my Flickr and then put link here . I am not so great at figuring out how to put photos up here...lol. But yes the purple is so beautiful! I got one of her new heart eyes she had for this last preorder too. It is so cute on her! I love it so much I am going to order another purple when she does preorder for it next year.