1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks Carrying case (Mixed Gray) SD & SD13 & SD16 Replacement

May 9, 2007

1. Dear Valued Customers,

Thank you for your continued support of VOLKS and Super Dollfie.

We continuously strive to improve our services and products. To this end, we
      are always conducting research and analyzing customer feed backs to
      determine areas of improvement.

Through our studies, we have recently discovered that some of the metal
      clasps on the shoulder strap, which were used for our "VOLKS Carrying case
      (Mixed Gray) for SD & SD13 & SD16" that have been released since December,
      2006, should be strengthened. These clasps may come undone or disconnect if
      excess strength, such as tugging, is applied upon them. In order to insure
      that each and every Super Dollfie is protected from accidents, we would like
      to replace the straps containing these clasps.

We will offer a free replacement service for the shoulder strap to any
      customer who has purchased our "VOLKS Carrying case (Mixed Gray) for SD &
      SD13 & SD16" through our website (http://www.volks.co.jp) or showrooms in
      Japan.

No fee or return of the carrying case product will be required for this
      service.

We recommend that the shoulder strap be replaced and that the current strap
      not be used until replaced. Replacement strap may be requested at the
      showroom or by contacting us by e-mail at the address below.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but we believe that this
      is the best way to protect your valuable Super Dollfie.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Sincerely,

May, 2007

VOLKS Web Site Service Center
      VOLKS INC.
      Email; [email protected]
      URL; http://www.volks.co.jp/en/

Item Replacement:
      Strap for "VOLKS Carrying case (Mixed Gray) for SD & SD13 & SD16"

*Replacement Service is scheduled to be offered around the end of May.

Contact Information:
      VOLKS Web Site Service Center
      VOLKS INC.
      Email; [email protected]
      URL; http://www.volks.co.jp/en/

2. SoooOOOooo does this mean we contact them at the end of may? Or contact them now and receive the strap at the end of may?

3. I contacted them yesterday. I'll post what responce I get.

4. Any update?

5. Still no responce. At Tenshi no Sato I was told not to use the bag by the shoulder-strap. Sigh.

6. I wrote to Volks International by mistake and they directed me to write to Volks USA just the other day. I haven't heard from that side yet.

7. I emailed Volks USA about the strap and they emailed me like a few weeks later saying:

8. I just want to know if anyone has recieved their strap?

Its about 2 months over due and I really need to for my bag!

*Jen

9. I picked up my strap 2 weeks ago at the VolksUSA store. I'm not sure if they've shipped the straps out yet though.

10. I recieved my strap in the mail yesterday. ;)

Just want to confirm they have, or have started shipping out the straps. ;)

*Jen

11. If I buy a bag on the Volks USA now, will it have the same problem?

12. No it should not. From what I understand all straps have been replaced. :)

You can always email Volks usa to confirm, they are really lovely to deal with. :)

*jen