1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

volks little fairy (you tenshi)

Nov 26, 2004

1. Wow, I wonder how she got all those pictures in Tenshi no Sato! She must have been very sneaky XD

~Megan

2. so.. it's actually ..9 inches? smaller than petit ai but bigger than mini may.

And there appeares to be TWO bodies. One peice and two peices. Two skin colors.. snow and normal.. many headmolds.. (at least that are on display- who knows whats for sale XD).

http://www.pixnet.net/displayimage.php?album=139447&pos=8#q

3. I LOVE the really happy one, wow they are cute *in love*

4. You know, I could be wrong, but a lot of the headmolds look as if they're baby versions of Volks SDs. One looks like Kaede, another looks like Myu, and another sort of looks like Shirou. I'm probably wrong but they do look very familiar. They even have a sleepy one, on the far left bottom corner:

http://www.pixnet.net/displayimage.php?pos=-5346313

I love these little things, how much are they?

5. Wow, those are very interesting. Their faces remind me of SDC Kaede. Their heads seem a little big for their bodies, but they sure are cute. :chibi

Thanks for the link! I wonder when they'll be available for puchase?

6. ... it would be SO cute if they made chibi-versions of their big dolls, kind of like the sisters are availble in SD and SD13.

I'm just imagining a tiny little fairy Isao.... ^___^

7. Eeee, I hadn't seen those little guys before. So cute!

Hm, does anyone else find it a little amusing that Volks is "borrowing ideas" from the Korean companies now? ::giggle::

8. ahh.. yes i posted about that in the news thread on yuki and.. got .. rebuked? XD

9. omg I need to get my hands on one of them regardless of the cost :o

10. *woooww* :o I have dreams wondering what it looks like in a store like that (since they don't allow pictures and I am very very far from Japan..) Very cute dollss *melts* Love the garden pictures too, will have to talk to the apartment people *Lol*

11. whoops forgot to login..

12. i wonder how she managed to take pictures! sneaky >:3 but im glad for it.

Good luck to all of you wanting one :)

13. aw, those are precious and creepy at the same time. They definitely do bear resemblence to some of the bigger dolls. There's a Kyotenshi in there, I see a Midori, and one of them kind of looks like a mini MSD sister. I'm guessing these are going to be standards at the same store the Kyotenshi are sold at? So not LE but limited in terms of where you can buy them? Wonder how much they'll cost?

Edit -- there are two different bodies. The girl with the midori-style wig on the far right is bigger and has a different body (waist joint, kneeling legs) http://www.pixnet.net/displayimage.php?pos=-5346313 It looks like she's the only one this size, though. Is she just an MSD-sized head on a Yuni body?

14. They are so cute. The photographs too are wonderfully shot, my fav would have to be the little angel sitting on its legs looking all forlorn. :daisy

15. Same here! but the heads so look a little... disproportinate... hmm.. I'd still get a mini may first ^^

16. *dies of the cuteness*

These are a horribly handy size to take to college with me...

17. Wow, they seem to come in tiny and even tinier!

The tiny size is charming. Even tinier is cute, too, but I like tiny. I like the little "baby" hands, though.

18. Awww, they look like baby Ken/Mika to me, how adorable!

The sculpting, typical from Volks, looks *amazing* just look at those knees, elbows, and wrists!!!