Volks Super Dollfie - SD, SD13, SD16, SD17, SDGr, SDGou & FCS - XXIX

Aug 28, 2020

1. Aaaa... I just got my winning email for SD Williams and I'm SO excited. I was anxiously waiting for the results. I kept telling myself not to get my hopes up because I'll be really disappointed when I get a rejection lol.

This is the first time I entered volks lottery and even order from volks, so yay! Now my luck just needs to extend to the one-off lottery haha ^^;. Regardless, I'm happy to be bringing home baby Williams. He'll be my first Male sculpt.

----------- Notes ----------

Volks' important links:

Volks International
      Volks USA
      Angelden

DoA Wiki

• DoA databases:
      Volks (A-E)
      Volks (F##-Fz)
      Volks (G-K)
      Volks (L-P)
      Volks (R-Z)

Previous discussion thread:
      * XV
      * XVI
      * XVII
      * XVIII
      * XIX
      * XX
      * XXI
      * XXII
      * XXIII
      * XXIV
      * XXV
      * XXVI
      * XXVII
      * XXVIII

2. Congratulations to all the winners of the SD boys! I hope that if you didn't win, and you're able to enter on Volks USA, you win the next round!

3. Congrats to all the winners!! :aheartbea And good luck to those who are going to try the VolksUSA lottery.

4. I've also won Williams! Congrats to all the winners. And good luck to those still waiting on other lotteries.

5. Congrats to all the winners.

6. Congrats to all the winners, and I'm so looking forward to seeing all these lovely photos of your boys!

7. Congrats, everyone! I did not win Williams, so I'll be trying again in the US lottery and paying $$$. I wish the Global Membership was valid on VolksUSA, as I really wanted to use my points/earn more points. :(

8. Congrats everyone! Can't wait to see the pictures of both boys too :D

#8 Ellia, Aug 28, 2020
      Last edited: Aug 28, 2020
    9. I also won a Williams! My lottery luck has been pretty bad, I was not expecting a result this time. Congrats to all the winners, good luck for everyone trying the VolksUSA lottery!

10. Woah, congrats to everyone else who won! The win rate is honestly much higher than I was expecting. I was prepared for the worst where we'd have another Oscar/Andre situation of like... no Oscars and two Andres out of everyone here that applied.
      Did we only have two Cecile winners though? Another two of my friends who haven't posted here won Williamses as well. So out of a group of 4 friends who entered, only one (me lol :...() didn't win, which is honestly really good! It was 100% on Williams and 50% on Cecile out of our little group.

I need to go see what scalpers want for Cecile out of sheer curiosity. If I don't win him through Volks USA I think I'll have to hope that his resale rate on y!J/Dollyeria/Mandarake doesn't go up too much and then wait a few years until EMS is available again. I don't think I could justify paying an inflated price and like $200 for DHL. One or the other orz.

11. Wow!! Congratulations everyone!! I resisted the urge to enter but I'm looking forward to seeing dolly arrivals! I'm thrilled to see so many winners here. I feel like Volks is starting to finally open up more to their International market. :D

12. Adding to the congrats to those that got good news! :apirate:

I'm in the group that won Williams but lost out on Cecile. (Will try for Cecile again through Volks USA, although that sales tax is a bit...hurty for us Golden State folk.)

To anybody else that got a congrats email, is the pending card charge showing up for you? I used a credit card and no sight of a pending charge yet. Hoping it shows up soon. It somehow doesn't feel quite "real" yet without the impending bill, lol. :chomp:

13. same hat actually, @nikittin! I would have probably dropped dead of shock if I'd been pulled for both, and.. er.. honestly, still will be if it ends up working out. Lottery luck and all. Sigh. I'll still happily just spoil wee babby Will ^w^.

14. Would the 8-9 inch wigs fit the SDGr girls head? The one thing I'm not used to is the scale of the head of Volks dolls compared to Korean dolls.

15. They generally fit, but it might be worthwhile to measure your girl's head since sometimes Volks' noggins can be pretty big.

16. I won a DearSD Show and an SD Cecile, so DearSD Cecile is a go! I guess my SD17 Cecile is going to be a single dad after all.

17. I also won young Williams! This is the first time I entered Volks Dolpa lottery. I didn’t expect to win since these boy are so popular and my luck is a meh....But I won!! Can’t wait to meet him. He will be my SD17 Williams younger self.

18. It's a clickwar on Volks Japan right now, but I got everything I wanted. reminds me of old gaming days. :wiggle except much more expensive!

19. It wasn't as bad as I expected. I went for the things we wanted most in the first chunk and then when checkout actually went smoothly, I did a second round for the other things. Paying double for shipping is crappy, but the total still wasn't bad.