1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Warning about princessofkinmokuATyahooDOTcom

Aug 25, 2007

1. This is not really a problem transaction, I am simply worried and want to warn you guys and I don't know where else it should go.

A couple days ago, my e-mail address, princessofkinmokuATyahooDOTcom, was hijacked. I fell victim to one of those phishing scams, and before I knew it, the person used MY password to log in to MY e-mail and changed MY password on me. Now I can't log in AT ALL and I don't know what to do. I contacted yahoo, and since I can't remember the answer to my security question (I applied for the account a really LONG time ago, so its hard to remember the registration info), they will not reset my password for me.

The reason I am warning you guys is, I have no idea what this person is doing with my e-mail account and I don't want the person trying to scam anyone. I belonged to some yahoo bjd groups, so this person might now about these dolls and how much they cost and I don't want this person to try and scam anyone.

So, if you get an e-mail from this person, DO NOT e-mail them back because its is NOT me.

Thanks, and I'm sorry. I feel so stupid. :(