1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

We're all Mad Here... Pipos Cheshire discussion (all types)

Aug 29, 2010

1. Went looking and just couldn't find a discussion thread for owners of the delightfully feindish Cheshires!

So thought I would make one.

2. thanks LillyKitten l'v been looking for this kind of post due to l want to get a pipos Cheshire for my Rini. I'v been trying to find out more infor ect.

3. No worries!
      Mine's arriving today, and he's a Star Cheshire. What did you want to find out?

4. I'm waiting on a Star Cheshire myself :) He's still on "before shipping" but I'm anxious to meet him.

LillyKitten
      thanks for this thread and I hope you'll post a box opening or photos of your new kitty! I haven't found any owner pics of the basic stars yet.

5. :3 Hey there, I'm Bunni. What do you guys think of the new Alice in Nightmare cheshire? I personally think he's just fantastic. I love his outfit and face mold.

6. Spam of the kitties please!!! I'll start with mine. He is an old style chesh' thats been painted tolook like a silver tabby. He quite mad and not to be trusted. I have a feeling that he teases and torments everyone else behind my back...he'sa baaad cat.

[​IMG]

7. Wow he looks stunning! Did you paint him yourself? :)

8. Yeah |I did it took for ever Even though I only did head,tail,hands and feet.

Thanks for the complement too...

9. mighella- Have to edit my photos, I just had several days of power outtage so no photo editing or internetting could be done! One sneak peek of him though:

[​IMG]

demented pea- Wow, FANTASTIC job there! And his outfit! Did you make it? Cheshires seem to have a certain taste for extravagant... (I also note with some amusement, you have a Valentine in your family... which happens to be the name of my grinning friend above)

10. Lilykitten Yes I did make the outfit. I thought he out to look as outrageous as his nature... My Valentine is a 70cm vampire! An RSLong

I love your cheshire he looks a wicked boy! He is awesome, I love that marmalade colour.

bunni I am not sure about the dragon tat' on the new cheshire, Ilike his face tho' I also like the new mature body boys and girls that pipos have...I could fall in love with one of those.

11. My Rika is sooo cute and evil XD she's a gray basic cheshire and loves colors that make our eyes bleed >_>
      [​IMG]

And I absolutely love the new Dark Cheshire that's on sale right now TT-TT

12. Lillykitten thank you for the pic! I just got my chester today and they sent the same eyes with him. They're so handsome, but they're not "him". Congrats on your new arrival! :D

And um... while I'm here... does anyone know how to open the cheshire's head? :( I can't find a manual on the site for Pi sized dolls and I'm afraid if I use much more force I'll hurt him ><;

13. Demented Pea- Valentine quite likes the idea that somewhere out there there's a HUGE (in his eyes) vampire that shares his namesake, and love for biting things.

Thank you! I love the white-marmalade colour, but they often put pink on ear tips and I don't like it, thankfully the Star was pure orange and white (and a little brown!)

A lovely work! Do you have a full shot of it?

CaolanAisling- That's for certain! He does seem rather eye rendingly bright- I fear it's a Cheshire thing... Valentine has expressed intense interest in a green and purple suit...

Your little cheeky IS adorable. Is that box his home? (at least for the moment he's in it?)

I love the new one too, though I'm not enamoured by the dragon wing... If he didn't have it I'd get him in a snap!

mighella- I'm waiting on some Ersa Floras for Valentine, I like his eyes, but... well, we'll see.

You have to open it from the top, get your fingernail into the gap and it pops off. It ook me some fiddling to discover this...

14. Thank you so much! That did the trick :D It's one heck of a magnet lol.

15. lawl Rika loves her box XD she was just in it for the moment while i moved, so she doesn't get to roll around in it alot XD She spends more time in Julian's box than hers O.o

16. Here's a pic of my Chester <3

[​IMG]

He needs pants badly lol :X

17. Love the Cheshires here. I'm happy to see a thread devoted to them. My girl desperately wants clothes, but we have found nothing that really fits or if it fits, it is just not her.

This is Eartha Kitteh:

[​IMG]

18. Chester agrees with Eartha! But we're happy to have found that the Bratz Boyz tops fit him. His jacket in the pic above is from a Liv doll clothing pack, just with trimmed sleeves. His paws fit through with no problem. I've not tried the Liv shirt on him as it's very girly in style, but it's stretchy and would probably fit snugly.

As for pants... Ken pants are HUGE on him and the Lati Yellow SP sized pants I have are too small for his hips/butt, though they'll go up his legs with ease. I wish I was better at sewing :(

Love Eartha's name btw <3 Catwoman!

19. mighella- Oh wow! Chester's eyes are fantastic! Really work beautifully!
      The outfit find is good to know too. Valentine is being a pest and not fitting what I made for him... his little bottom is somewhat larger than I thought.... *scowls*

divadionne- *giggles* Awesome name. Does she want to be evil? And she seems to be doing quite well outfit wise there!

Valentine's outfit is coming together nicely, Candy Gears Purple tophat with green trim, a purple jacket with a sparkly green button, purple pantaloons with green ribbons and a spotted yellow shirt (and a green ribbon with a bell)
      You'll certainally see him coming!

20. Mighella I love your boy in the cat play ground... that is so funny. How does the reall kitty/ies like him?

Divadione Eartha kitteh is so gorgeous what an outfit! just fab'

Lilykitten I can't wait to see him in his green and purple kit its gonna be awesome... I love candy gears hats I would like one for my Valentine. He has expressed his pleasure at there being a smaller equally bitey person in the world and has also been kind enough to say he doesn't mind sharing the name! He is soooooo snooty sometimes.