1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

What a shocker: New Limiteds at MinoruWorld!

Aug 30, 2007

1. Hello, This is MinoruWorld.
      In coopertation with BlueFairy, MinoruWorld will present Limited Beauty White skin Jerome & Olive.
      This Limited Jerome & Olive with Beuaty White skin will not product again as same concept after sold out limited quantity.

Beauty White Skin Limited Jerome & Olive Contains :

Height: 43cm
      Type : Jerome ( Boy )
      Body: Beauty White Skin Boys's Body
      Default Eye: Crystal acrylic Blue 16 mm
      Wig : Ash Blonde shaggy cut
      Clothes: Hat, Cat Ear Cape, Blouse, Pants, Wrap Skirt, Net Stocking, Belt Total 7 set
      Shoes: Evil Shoes
      ETC: Makeup, Box and two Cushion.
      Subscription Price: 578(USD)
      Shipping cost not included - shipping postage may be change depending to the country, so I'll let you know in person when you win the lottery.
      Height: 43cm

Type : Olive ( Girl )
      Body: Beauty White Skin Girl's Body
      Default Eye: Crystal acrylic Blue 16 mm
      Wig : Ash Blonde shaggy cut
      Clothes: Hat, Rabbit Ear Cape, Blouse, Skirt, Triangular Panties, Net Stocking, Belt Total 7 set
      Shoes: Evil Shoes
      ETC: Makeup, Box and two Cushion.
      Subscription Price: 578(USD)
      Shipping cost not included - shipping postage may be change depending to the country, so I'll let you know in person when you win the lottery.

They are so cute! The shocker is- they have dark eye makeup! Wowzers! What a development for Minoru/BlueFairy! (Usually they have soft, delicate faceups). :o :D

Check them out- http://www.minoruworld.net/eng/list.php?ca_id1=112&case=0

2. I'm just waiting for MinoruWorld to send me my Jerome's EMS number and he should be home soon!! :D

They were actually only available by subscription between the 5th and 6th of August, and I guess they didn't meet the demand quota, cos the remainder stock is now available for normal sale. I love the darker makeup; but most of all, I'm glad I'll have a beauty white skin Jerome!