1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

What colours work well with the new tan narae?

Sep 15, 2008

1. Hi everyone. I'm a Narae nut-but I don't own one yet...decision time! All the skin tones look beautiful but I'm drawn to the new tan. In my head I see it only with dark hair.
      I'd love to know what colours work well the new tan. What has everyone tried?

2. My tanned urethane Narae is a blonde, sufer girl. I think it works quite well actually!
      [​IMG]

3. My New Tan Narae Jan has Blue eyes and is a blonde , just changed the Picture .

[​IMG]

4. Thanks Gayle and Peppa. They look awesome! That's certainly widening my ideas.

5. My Nerilka is wearing a jet black wig from Leekeworld but I plan on taking photos of her with red hair, blue and purple and other colors so I will be sure to post them here for you!
      [​IMG]

6. I haven't seen the new tan myself but from previous experience If the new tan is a pinky-tan, red-brown or blue would look fabulous, if it's more of a yellowy tan then blonde or violet is awesome :)

7. Thanks Ranmanekineko and Pianissimo. Nerilka is beautiful Ranmanekineko. Love to see all those photos!
      Violet wig!! Wow, haven't seen one of those. That would be awesome.

8. I no longer own this girl, she was the french resin new tan, and really suited auburn hair with green eyes :)

[​IMG]

9. BLUE! Blue mohair with bits of purple at the ends works great for my Nerilka and so does vivid red! The blue is a mohair wig from Sewaddictd and the red is a Monique Gold wig I got from a DOA member. I'll add more as we experiment!
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

10. Saba-she's lovely. Thanks for posting her! I love auburn hair-wish I had it myself!

Ranmanekineko-gorgeous photos. She suits alot of colours doesn't she? I love her lips too- they are painted so well.

Peppa- love the new photo. She has beautiful eyes

Narae just melts me-I'm obsessed