1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What do you know about Koodoll Blue ?

May 2, 2007

1. I saw member in DOA - SDink had put up a Koodoll head on sale in eBay
      and the beauty had captured my eyes very quick that I think I would like to have one.
      So far all I know is that koodoll only sells heads.
      Other than that I have no more idea about koodoll
      Then, these questions come up from my head
      Does anyone know how to get one?
      What is the price range?
      What body matches their white skin?
      Anyone else could post their photos?
      I checked through DOA and I think I found 4 owners for Blue only.:(

Please help!
      I really would like to have more info about koodoll
      Thanks in advance!

and I really want to know what do you guys think about koodoll!

PS: Please move this if it's not in the right place. Thanks

2. I just got my Blue head last week--he has yet to get a face up and a body but you can bet I'll spam him when he's ready ^_^ I got mine on ebay @ approx. $170 (I believe) was the ending price for a blank head. He's *very* white, so I'm not sure just what body I will be getting for him yet . . . I hear Luts is a good match, but for my particulart character I'm looking for something a bit bigger. I have my hopes set on a Senior Delf, but I think the skin tone won't be a good match overall . . . still working on it :)

3. Wow!Congrats!!
      I would love to see him in the future!
      May I ask do you buy from koodoll in ebay or someone just sell it off second hand?

4. Thank you :)
      As far as I've seen--it's usually ebay, or second hand, but I believe you can try to email the people at koodoll (web site: www.koodoll.com) and inquire how to buy their heads. I was actually about to do that myself before I saw the auction.

They are very cool molds--I love mine and he's just a blank head *lol* I can't wait until I have a chance to work on him ^_^

5. :D I think I can help a bit for once!!

Every so often Koodoll releases a new head, always in very limited quantities from what I have seen. They usually sell a few on e-bay and several on the site. You just have to check often to see when a new head will sell.

I paid $148 plus shipping for my head. If I remember correctly you can choose Volks white or Luts white skin, and there are body recommendations for each head while they are on sale..

When a sale is going on you can go to the bbs board on the koodoll website..at the top of the page you will find a "how to order_______" message. Just copy the provided order form into a message, fill it out and post it there. In the same message you will also find the paypal address to send payment. Koodoll is very fast to respond to questions and they ship really quickly too :)

By the way my Sujan head is top quality! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again <3

6. Oh wow! I'm glad you liked my Koodoll! the mold is very unusual and I don't think he is too popular, Keeley Keena has both Blue and Sujan (girl version) and I think she got them off the secondhand market, that's where I got mine also! the quality of the resin is some of the nicest I have seen and I have painted a lot of heads! naranjita sumemd it up pretty nicely about the bodies!

I think he does pop up now and then and I will keep my eyes open for ya!

7. Thank you so much for you guys replies!
      I finally brought one this Friday and it's on it's way home.
      I'm so excite to see it but actually I'm living somewhere far away home for school, so got to wait till summer when school ends. :sweat
      Anyway,
      thank you so much for the infomation!

8. Bumping this old thread up because I just (well not just) saw one of
      their dolls and I'm really interested in them...are they still occasionally
      selling on eBay?

9. KooDoll has changed it's name and they now go by MSdoll.

Most of the old heads (Blue, Tely, Sujan, Oscar) haven't been available couple of years so you have to find them second-hand.

Msdoll most recently release the Ganymede head, the thread for it should be on the first page.