1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

What do YOU think of Wolfie? (if you've dealt with me, please post!)

Nov 7, 2006

1. I probably should have done this long ago, but I'm finally establishing my feedback thread ^^ I've had many smooth transactions here as a buyer, so if you've ever done business please give me some feedback!

My (very new and sparse) eBay i.d. is myarmcanfly

So what do YOU think of Wolfie? :)

2. ooh first one ^^!
      sold a few things to this lovely lady! good communication!

3. good customers, very appr├ęciate, highly recommended ! thank you very much :D

4. This lady is eloquent, clear about communicating, friendly, flexible, and willing to work as a team to make something happen. I felt totally safe dealing with her, everything went smoothly and without a hitch. An absolute pleasure.

Thanks a lot!

5. Good buyer~
      I'm so glad to deal with you~
      Thanks for visiting us~ =3=

6. I bought a MNF head from Wolfie. She was very nice to communicate with, answered my many questions with joy, and shipped very securely. I would definitely do business with her again. :D

7. Super fast shipping. The jeans were too big but they were in perfect condition. A very sweet seller! Thanks. Pam

8. I traded with Wolfie, it was a very easy and pleasent transaction I'd be more then happy to work with her again.

Thanks!

9. I bought a MSD red shirt from Wolfie, shipping was super fast, communication was wonderful.

Highly recommend this seller

thanks for a great transaction <3

10. Sold a pair of miniature spectacles/glasses to Wolfie. An absolute wonder to work with. Payment was almost instantaneously. Definitely a A+++++++ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

11. I bought a minifee SEORIN BOY from Wolfie and everything went great !!! Love him

12. Sorry this feedback is late!

I soldmy Unoa Sist to Wolfie. A wonderful person to deal with, very patient and just a pleasure to deal with, would definitely work with her again.

13. She bought me a yo-sd tenshi pair of wings, really smooth transaction and sweet person.A pleasure!!

14. she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you.
      by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

15. Wolfie bought the Claude I had for sale. She was super easy to communicate with and paid quickly! She also let me know that everything had arrived safe and sound. Thank you again for a pleasant transaction!

16. I bought a Luts Aragorn head from him and the communication and shipping was fast and easy. Would definitely buy from again. Thank you for a great transaction!

17. Wolfie purchased resinsoul jointed hands from me. Great communication, paid promptly. Would definitely do business with again. Thank you for such a smooth transaction.

18. Wolfie bought two SID items from me. It was a super quick transaction and she was very pleasant to talk to and let me know when her package arrived promptly. An easy, friendly transaction that I would definitely repeat.