1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What fits a Feeple girl?

Sep 12, 2008

1. I've done every search I can think of and can't find a thread that answers that question. I am seriously looking at buying a Feeple Ashley and with their height I wasn't sure what would fit them. Their measurements are enough different from the other dolls I've looked at that I am just not sure what they will fit. Any help is appreciated. I apologize if this has been answered before I never did manage to find it in several days of searching.

2. Thank you for that link. I didn't even think of searching individual threads.

3. Yeah, the Feeple girls can be a little difficult to clothe~ though admittedly I haven't tried very hard XD I have had a great success with Dollmore Model girl clothes but I haven't tried any fitted pants from them.

I found SD16 girl clothes to be slightly too small but only in the waist/abdomen area so it might work if it wasn't super fitted in that area. SD17 Reisners pants fit her like a dream but they are adjustable through the waist so I'm not sure if that helps. She is currently wearing the skirt/ shirt and legging parts of a Dollheart boy outfit and it fits well everywhere, except the skirt is wayyy short :3

Oh, I had her in a fer too at one point and though it was much to short to look right it fit in every other way, so I bet sd13 girl tops would fit at least. I realize that is alot of small bits of info, but hopefully it will help somehow!

Also, there is an awesome seamstress named Tsuminaki here on DoA who has a Feeple girl herself so she could custom fit for you. She makes great casual stuff as well as really hip fashion forward stuff and some really elegant gowns. The company is Vitta Vera and here is her website. She's a real sweetie so don't be afraid to drop her a note and ask questions. The quality is top notch and the prices are super fair.

Good luck! :aheartbea

4. Thank you for all that information! That's exactly the type of stuff I was looking for. I don't mind sewing her clothes, but every once in awhile something comes along you just HAVE to have. Fers being one of those things. With all them legs I can see where everything could start looking like a "Fergie" skirt. lol Thanks for the link to Vitta Vera's stuff, that is greatly appreciated!

5. I'm sorry, I searched for both and only got results for tiny dolls.

But my actual question is:

Where can I find out what all the measurements are for the Feeple and Fairyland dolls?
      I have been to their site a few times and like now, I was looking at their Feeple Rona, who appears to be an SD but there are no measurements at all, not even height. I can't find this info on their site. Perhaps I am not looking right, can you help me?

Sorry to waste a thread on it.

Thank you for your help.

6. If you just want the height, I believe she's in the 70cm range. Some of her mearurements are in the Sticky at the top of this sub-forum. Follow the link in the first post, and look at "Feeple Esther". She was the first Feeple girl and they seem to have used her name instead of just labeling it as a Feeple girl.

Feeple has mentioned that they plan to make 60cm boy and girl bodies in the future but they haven't given a time frame.

7. Hi,

Fairyland really hid the measurements of their Feeple dolls...^^

Rona is 67.5cm tall - you can see the measurements on Esther's page (just scroll down all the way^^)

For the boys the measurements are on Riff's page

And all their other lines have their nice detailed measurement charts in their Introduction section...I don't know why they left Feeple out....o.O

8. I'm sure there's a thread for this, but I went through about 15 pages and couldn't find the topic, so:

Does anyone out there know how tall Cali is? I'm considering getting her, but if she's too tall for my EL, then maybe I won't get her after all.

Thanks! :)

9. Cali (female Feeples) are 67.5 cm tall. You can see Cali next to CP boys here. If you think Cali is too tall you could either get a Cali head to put on a CP female body, or consider upgrading your El to have a male feeple body.

10. I'm currently waiting for my first doll (Feeple Esther) and, naturally, being neurotic about what I'm going to dress her in. I know what female clothing suits her, but the problem is I don't like most of female clothing made for BJDs. My question is what male clothing would fit her? I figured with shirts it's probably safe to buy something SD-sized (Feeple girls don't have much in the way of chest), but I have a problem with thinking of pants that would fit. Feeples have 29cm hips, which is bigger than most dolls. What would you say is safe to buy?

For example, Dollmore Model Doll males have 26 cm hips; would it be safe to assume the pants would fit if they're not too skinny? Glamour Modell Dolls have 27,5 hips, but their legs are 5 cms longer >_<

Anyway, any tips for managing to dress a girl in butch clothing in a world of ruffles and tiny cleavage-showing tops would be appreciated ;)

11. I just dressed my Feeple girl in a Luts Delf boy's suit. The tops fit very well, and the pants do too, but the legs are short, so it's kind of like capris. It's actually very cute, so you might want to try that :D

12. Having some tomboyish girls myself, I find it's best to get some pants made for them, and then look for boyish tops instead. Dollmore Model Doll (female) pants fit Feeple girls, and they have a few plain pairs there. I tend to make my husband's Cali tops to suit her style, but we have found that tops made for Super Gem boys fit her. Normal SD boy tops might be too short in the arms, you might want to look for tops made for 65-70cm boys.