1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What fits Iplehouse Fashion Women & Men

Oct 27, 2016

1. Congrats on your guy, and the wig looks great!

Thank you --just found the site.

#21 furbikini, Dec 12, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2017
    2. Does anyone know of any PATTERNS that fit the FIDs? I know nothing about fashion dolls or people who sew for them, so if anyone has tried any of the multitudinous patterns I see all over the place, can you post them here?

3. [​IMG]
      My Arvid wearing Souldoll Vito jacket and tops. They fit him perfectly although not the pants. I've found that Souldoll KID girl stuff which is big on my Souldoll KID Aehael is still roomy on my FID girls although workable. The KID girl boots fit nicely though. Vito girl clothes (tops, dresses and skirts) will work too although again, they are a big roomy on the FID girls. Vito girl pants will probably not work as they've got a really big butt.

4. shoes for men - perfect fit. I mean PERFECT. Soom Idealian 51cm. will add pic when there's some daylight.
      (I can take a pic with studio lights but I need to see those teeny tiny laces to lace them properly.) :doh

5. I did not find these links - I found them in the FID discussion thread and just cross-posted them here for anyone who wants them for quick reference.

From @morganatron In terms of what fits: the wig from Iplehouse is weirdly tight and wants to pop off her head, but my 5-6 Monique wigs (from Facets By Marcia) fit perfectly - probably because the wig cap has more stretch to it. I feel like she could maybe get away with wearing some 6-7 wigs, perhaps with a silicon wig cap.

None of my shoes fit her, with the surprising exception of a pair of boots for Tonner Matt O'Neil - he is a boy fashion doll! It's a tight fit though, her toes are pressed right up to the end, so I don't know if all shoes will fit. (This is for the flat feet). I got the boots from Facets By Marcia as well, here's a link - it's the Riding Boots in the "Matt" size: Facets by Marcia - Shoes for Male Fashion Dolls

Oval eyes seem to fit her eye shape best, I got my glass ones (the 6mm, although they have 8mm as well) from here: Items in Porcelain Dolls By ME store on eBay!
      That's an Australian store, but I'm sure I've seen the same type in other places as well - maybe Denver Doll Emporium? Anyway, the 6mm fit well, for those wanting smaller eyes!

From @sidroq It really is a challenge, especially with Iplehouse offering so few options, but just in case you haven't seen these, here's a few places with 5-6 wigs to check out!

Monique wigs part 1 part 2, or full list on monique's website
      ForMyDoll
      Luts
      Crobidoll
      Jpopdoll (some of these are Moniques)
      Leekeworld at Denver Doll

And if you're looking for something really special, but very expensive,
      Amadiz

From @vermont chick Here's another source for size 5-6 wigs: Wig Shop at Facets - Size 5/6 A - J . She carries Moniques, but some of the styles and/or colors are unique to Facets. Quite a few of them don't have fringes.

6. I'm not sure if this was posted already, but I just found out that the flat shoes that where sold by Dale Rae for the Fairyland Minifee Girls are a perfect fit without socks on the flat feet of the FID woman. Now I am very spiteful that I did not get more of them while they where still available.....But maybe other shoes for Minifee girls will fit as well?

The two pair of Tonner male shoes from Facets by Marcia that I own did not fit. Maybe someone more handy might get it to work but I was afraid to harm the doll or shoes.

And the high heel slippers from Facets that my Chic line is wearing are way too small for the FID woman....

7. One of my boys is wearing Dollmore's luxury shoe for Zaoll girls. It's a perfect fit and doesn't look girly at all. In fact, it looks somewhat mannish for Zaoll. It comes in brown and black. The black is currently sold out but they usually restock after a while. There is also a short boot available but I'm not sure it will fit--it's slightly shorter and narrower than the shoes.

I have bought a couple of patterns from Designs by Jude for Tonner's Mortimer Mort and Peter Pevensey. So far I've only made the shirt from the Dandy pattern, which I lengthened a bit in the torso to make sure it would stay tucked in, and a short version of the long vest. The shirtsleeves could have been a wee bit longer; vest was perfect. Not sure how well the pants will fit as I haven't made them yet.

There is a second part to the Wig Shop at Facets link shown in Sapahriel's post above. The wigs are separated alphabetically into two parts: A-J and K-Z.

8. Shoes that fit:

for our guys, Soom Idealian 51cm. I have three different styles and they all fit perfectly.

the girls are a bit more difficult, but Kitty Collier is closest (no pic right now. I forgot. :arainclou ) where the heel feet are a nice fit. the best of everything I've tried (a bit better than the IH red shoes!)

Tonner American Model (pink with high heeled feet, silver/leopard with heeled feet)

The Am Model pointy old-time shoes are boats! way too big for the heeled feet, can work with high heeled feet but look really big.
      as you can see, the pink shoes show a lot of toe and the arch of the foot is a bit too much, but these high heeled feet look a little better than the regular heeled feet.
      the silver shoes make the foot look nicer by covering more of the toes & instep.

the fit is different with the regular heeled feet than with the high heeled feet. I'm glad I have both for each of my girls.

a note about ordering hands or feet extras - my latest girl is glow normal and is just the slightest bit darker than Arvid in the same resin. so, order your feet/hands at the same time as your doll to insure a match.

[​IMG]

:daisy

9. Speaking of shoes, is anyone planning to get these: Black Oxford Shoes for Iplehouse FID, Soom Idealian 51, etc ?
      I'm still not sure if I'm sticking with the FID line yet, I guess it'll depend on what Iplehouse releases next week. I'm tempted but also I don't want it to turn into one of these situations where it's an increasing pile of stuff that I try to convince whomever buys my FID to take as well. :XD:

10. I'm tempted because the price is right (compared to Iple's price for oxfords) and they look like soft leather, but frankly I'm not in love with how long and pointed they are. I'd prefer a shoe that's slightly more rounded in front.

11. Cissy and Kitty Collier shoes made by Kingstate.
      notice how the high heeled foot looks a bit better (blue open toe shoe) than the heeled foot (pink open toe shoe.)
      the heeled foot slides down a bit further and is a bit shorter.
      the KC shoe fits beautifully (white pump) with the heeled foot.

[​IMG]

:daisy

12. I'm really excited about these dolls. Looking at the measurements, the woman might be able to share outfits with the JID girl.
      Maybe it's time for me to find out how to design patterns.:)

13. These are from he-meife on Ebay and are American Model size. The feet are the high heeled feet which are slightly longer.

[​IMG]

14. Okay, I tried a couple things on my Medium Bust Raffine (Echo) since she got her new boots today.
      Iplehouse JID Boy Leather Jacket: Fits pretty much how I expected it to, like she's wearing a boy's jacket. The sleeves are quite long which is kind of cute, so if you're looking for the boyfriend jacket look, this is a good one.
      Iplehouse JID Girl Black Tank Top: This is really hard to get over her broad shoulders. Also, her hips are kind of big so it doesn't pull down as well as I'd like. . . I know this problem well from human clothing >___<. It fits, but not beautifully.
      Tonner Matt combat boots from Ebay: Oh my gosh these fit gloriously. Obviously these go on the flat foot. They don't make her feet look huge or anything like the Kish chucks do.
      She's also wearing the belt from the Black Nike set in this picture. It looks awesome on her. . . I'm borrowing some of my friend's JID clothes while I'm doing her doll's tattoos, so that's why I have all these things.. . and am now wanting most of them for myself >__< darnit.
      [​IMG]New Boots by Tatterpunk, on Flickr

15. Miho wearing a gown by Robert Tonner for his plus-size model Emme (old body). I don't imagine there are many of these fashions floating around, but I happened to have one and it happened to fit. Unfortunately I uploaded the wrong pic--she's lost the top of her head in this one.:lol: Emme was a 16-inch doll, so the dress is shorter on Miho than it's designed to be.
      [​IMG]IMG_2863 by Lorraine, on Flickr

16. Your Arvid looks so great in this jacket and shirt by Souldoll. I did notice that Souldoll Vito girl shoes are about .5cm too long but still might work well--but I was most excited by the Souldoll KID girl shoes, which look like they might be a perfect fit. Now if they would just add more. I love the boots, so I hope to get some when the time is right. Have you checked LUTS? I believe they have MSD sized shoes that are the right length and width for FID girls. I am slowly collecting shoes, and outfit(s)--in the hopes that I will get the chance to buy Miho with her fullset or Raffine with her FS.....one can dream!

Wow! she looks great...the tights and boots look perfect--she is tough and chic. Very Very cool.

this dress looks really pretty on Miho. great find!

#36 furbikini, Apr 6, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2017
    17. Does any one know if Model Delf clothing would fit the boys? :)

18. They don't. I used to have a Model Delf and they are much slimmer than an FID. I tried on both pants and tops with no luck.

19. The Model Delf pants fit the Dollshe fashion boys so they are way too small for our FID men as @kadepie says.
      some Souldoll Vito tops fit them.

20. [​IMG]

22" American Model shoes from eBay seller he-meife. FID heel feet (not the High heel ones)