1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Which dolls fits Dollmore 60cm clothes?

Sep 1, 2008

1. Just mentioning first that I have searched every where and found no answer to my question so I'm making a new tread!

I really love Dollmore clothes but I don't plan to buy a Dollmore doll just yet! I was wondering if anyone know other dolls that fit Dollmore SD clothes? Both boy and girl dolls. If you know, could you please write down dolls and dollcompany?

That would be great!

2. I just placed an order for Dollmore clothing for my Soom Super Gem. I absolutely hope it will fit!!

3. I already know that Dollmore clothes are going to be a bit on the big side for my Souldoll Hye (55cms), but I don't want her to be naked, so I took the plunge. It would be nice to know how big they are though, so I can hem them and move the fastenings ahead of time.

4. does dollmore fit on B&G 60cm dolls?

5. yes, they're actually a good fit on them.

6. I've bought loads of dollmore clothes in the past,

The SD shirts seem to be come up big and look a bit baggy on my Delf boy(Luts El Type 2 body). The SD jeans however, were a little tight around his waist, but not enough to bother me.
      The model doll male clothes fit my hound but everything is baggy on him, I actually think they are just made that way- Even on some of the pics they look baggy on model dolls.
      Hope this helped!

7. My DOT Shall from Dream of doll seems fit their SD clothes pretty well. Got a pair of jean (SD size) and it fit her perfectly. Try on a wedding dress ( can see it in my flickr Sooah is wearing it) and a tradition Korean dress from Dollmore on Shall too it fit her fine. Elfdoll large Bust Sooah and SD13 girl body manage to get the same wedding dress one apart from the last inches or so. So I think their clothes might also fit SD10 girls?
      All Legging and knickers I got fit all the girls fine since the material is stretchy.

8. Lol, my Dollmore clothes for my girl arrived this morning. I think everything is going to swamp her. I know Soul Double girls are smaller than the usual SD girls, but I think I'm going to have to adjust everything to fit.

9. Jescissa, I would be really interested to know which, if any, of the clothes you got fit Hye as I have been looking to kit out my pending Hye from Dollmore (I read somewhere that some of the clothes are a decent fit).

10. The boots I got her will probably fit, but the trousers and hoodie look too big to me, unless I'm seriously underestimating how tall/big Hye will be :lol: I've never seen an SD-sized doll in RL!

Some more Dollmore clothes are arriving for her tomorrow, and the big testing will be next week sometime, if she is ever released from customs :(