1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

WORLD PREMIERE: 2 New Narin 43 faces: "Dragonfly" and "Heartbreak"

Dec 20, 2006

1. Narin Creative and Dollfair International are pleased to offer a world premiere of the new Narin (boy) 43cm faces. Both faces are sculpted by artist Bimong.

It was my honor to be asked by Narin Creative to name these faces.

First, here is "Narin Dragonfly"
      Facepainting by BasicLine of Korea.. and please remember, they can look very different depending on how they are painted.. so this is one treatment of each face here!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And now.. The Narin boy named "Narin Heartbreak." Code name: "Narin Emo."
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

OK, they are now both available as either optional heads, or as full dolls.
      Colors: snow white, pinky white, golden beige or tanning.

Discussion thread on the way...
      Catrina

2. They are gorgeous! Thank you Catrina for giving us a sneek peak.

Are their pictures of the faces on bodies with hair yet?

Also are the creases on the Dragonfly eyes painted or sculpted?

Thanks!

3. Thanks for your questions, Denaliwind...

1. There are no other pictures now, because the staff there is working day and night on holiday orders.

2. Dragonfly appears to have sculpted eye creases. I have placed an order for one which I hope to get in a few weeks, and I'll know for sure.. but he seems to have them. To me, he looks like a Narin 60 face (more mature) in 43cm form. How cool is that for everyone who wanted a more mature looking mini male?

I started a discussion thread in the mini section if anyone wants to make a comment.
      I think you can still ask questions here about them if you like though.

Catrina

4. Does Narin Dragonfly have a longer, straighter nose than the other Narin heads? Can't tell for sure. If you have profile shots of him that would be great :aheartbea

5. I believe he does have a longer, straighter nose. Heartbreak seems to have the more cute type of nose, tipping up at the bottom.

I think both of these boys have eye creases in the mold. If you take a close look, it does seem to be there.

Catrina

6. If you look in the discussion thread for them, you will see someone photoshopped a new look for him and he doesn't have to look so heartbroken. I believe they made two different sets of eyebrows for him.

The faceup makes a HUGE difference with these heads, and they are very flexible.

Catrina

7. I was just on the Narindoll site and saw these so cc=ame searching for the news post - you said in the main post they are both boy heads but on the Narindoll site it says Heartbreak is a Narae.

8. bimong intended it to be for narae initially, and then it was presented as narin. it's now intended to be unisex.