1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

yisaiya's feedback thread

Oct 22, 2008

1. if you have done a trasaction with me, please leave your feedbacks. Thank you so much:)
    2. I bought a Classical Man outfit from Yisaiya and loved it! It was well made and the materials used were high quality and gorgeous :aheartbea. During the transaction Yisaiya replied to my PMs promptly and sent out the outfit quickly after I paid for it. I highly recommend this talented person.
    3. I commisioned yisaiya for two outfits: a classical man set and a pirate set. She was so kind all the time and replied all my pm´s quickly. She commited to complete my order within two weeks and she did it without fail; the costumes arrived very soon and very well packed.
      They´re just WONDERFUL!! My boys look gorgeous in them.
      Perfectly finished, richly detailed and really, really beautiful. I recommend her ABSOLUTELY. :D I´m such a fan of her work!

4. Bought a Code Geass outfit from yisaiya, and its the most wonderful outfit I've ever seen, she is so talent and I love the outfit to pieces, the shipping times was so fast and I will be definitely do any business with her again.
    5. I commissioned Yisaiya for 2 code geass outfits for my SD17:aheartbea, they are amazing and so well done, I also received a free gift which is so beautiful, she was so nice in all the process and she replied to all my messages; shipping time was flawless. I really love her work full of love!!!! I cant wait to commission her again. Thank you!!!!!!!
    6. I commisioned yisaiya to make me a lady's dress with custom colors and it was perfect. She was very prompt in her replies, sent me pictures of the fabrics and shipped the dress around the deadline:) She also helped me with some problems that happened during shipping! I am a very pleased costumer! Than you once again for this gorgeous dress!