1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

You're gifted $1000. What do you buy?

Feb 15, 2018

1. I would commission a unique, sophisticated and fancy clothing set for my dolls hahaha and/or maybe a body for my floating heads :)

2. Probably either something Volks (That’d cover…. most of a Ryoma?) or commission someone to make Crow’s actual leather armor and staff of death. In the wildest dreams I could take over part of the sewing room and make dioramas but it’s a bit of a disaster in there as it is.

3. Oh boy, definantly a Sadol or Loongsoul outfit! And maaaaybe an artifex kindred body!

4. I would buy the Dikadoll Heryu fullset, and use the leftover money to maybe commission some fancy historical clothes! Oooh, or perhaps I'd use the remainder to pick up a pair of Soom Crow legs...

5. I'd buy a couple of armoirs as the basis of my tiny/MSD boarding school. Any leftover money would go towards furnishing.

6. More clothes, eyes and wigs!

Oh... and more shelving.

7. i'd get my grail (vezeto) and one more doll (onulharu) ;; v ;;

8. I would buy another Volks doll... currently I really want SD16 Pearl :(

9. I would buy a Doll Chateau Lillian SP fullset. I've been in love with her since I started the hobby.

10. I'd buy underwear for all of my dolls first. Two out of four of them are lacking.:nowords: Then I'd get a nice series of doll carriers for them! Coffins, violins, etc. Then I'd get them each a pair of shoes and their own individual wardrobes.

11. Bimong limited edition 100 Dandelion, with narea40 body limited. :D I want her so bad.

12. Oh my, so many possibilities! :O So far, though, I think I would go for either of these:
      • Option #1: 5th Motif Venitu. Although I plan to have each of my dolls to represent one of my original characters and Venitu is not really a sculpt I think would fit any of my guys, he's gorgeous (those handssss ;___; ) and I would love to have him in my collection ;___;
      • Option #2: Doll Chateau Dolores + part of a layaway for an Iplehouse Raffine, to go with my current wishlist.
      • Option #3: a Mirodoll body for my floating DZ Snow head and an Akagidoll 66 cm body for my DollShe Arsene head + plenty of clothes, wigs and shoes from Etsy :)

13. Well what do you know, that's about how much my tax return's going to be.:XD: Obviously I'm going to save some of it but some is definitely going toward doll stuff. ^v^ No idea what to do with most of it yet--probably finish paying off my Angell-Studio layaway and start my Universe Doll De'Ath. And I definitely want to at last get that BIA assassin outfit I've been eyeing for a long, long time.... Maybe a nice suit too? Haha I'm getting a bit greedy.

14. I would buy the bodies I need for my floating heads a Dollzone Body a Doll Chatue body a Resin Soul body and a Impledoll Body

15. Couple of my grail dolls and do a mass order from Fairyland. Buy a DSLR.

Like, good gosh I really want a DSLR.

16. Admittedly I feel like I'd just throw it all at Doll Chateau lol

I'd probably get Jodie, and then a kid body 06 for my DZ Benjamin head! :evilplot: DC's larger dolls are usually out of my price range but in this hypothetical I'd definitely jump at the chance.

17. OoOoO!

I'd probably buy bodies for my two floating heads then the LUTS Kiwi and R.Kiwi twins I have on my wishlist. <3

18. I would buy a body for my floating head, then a Soom cheshire surprised ver head :chibiand a body to hybrid it with! the rest on supplies for customizing the dolls!

19. I'd buy an Immortality of Soul (IOS) 70CM doll and spend the rest on clothes for him. :3 Thinking about it now.... $1000 wouldn't really get me that far... lol!

20. Splurge on IOS Blue and get the Elafi and the Tauros head of course!! or maybe get an infernale head too for my lacrimosa! :dance