1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

You're gifted $1000. What do you buy?

Feb 15, 2018

1. I would buy myself plenty of supplies for faceups and clothes! All the expensive stuff so my boys have thenbest quality on them. Who wouldn't want to spoil their dollies though?

2. Hmm I would probably save half to snatch up one of my Grails (Soom volo or volks f01) if one pops up, and spend the other half on the more expensive eyes and clothes that I can never justify buying :)

3. I’d splurge and get Doll Legend boy bodies for my Crobidoll Lance and Marchen Waltz Stella heads. And then I’d send said heads out for faceups as well, and if there was enough after that, I’d send my Withdoll Penn and Soom Mylo heads out as well :3c

4. I could spend 1K on so many other things BUT if the stipulation was that I spend it on a doll; then I would allocate it toward a Popovy doll. It would at least take care of the base blank doll and shipping - then I could at least put together the rest for outfit and and wig.

5. Custom outfits for certain dolls! I’d love to do that!

6. If the money were specifically for doll related stuff, I'd buy equipments and materials :lol: to make doll clothes and do face ups.

7. I'd buy faceup supplies, sewing and wig making supplies, and I'd probably head out to my nearest thrift stores and antique malls to hunt for furniture and props. If I had enough left over after that, I'd buy my character Vinny, a Dollzone Benjamin (and his Akagi Doll body, as well as the dye I need to give him a light tan)

8. I will buy Saio Love Rainbow Cool, Winter Bear, Miadoll Soo, and Napi Carol CoA 2016

9. I'd buy one fairyland f60 moe body for one of my girls, and the rest of the money will go to buying dollheart outfits and Leekeworld SD girl shoes!!!

10. I'd buy a dragon! I love the Cuartosdoll Darkhorn, but there's plenty of small BJD artists out there who also offer dragons.
      I'm a bit tired of dressing my dolls and dragons don't need clothes.

11. Alpacaaa wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigs <3<3<3

12. Neither dolls nor accessories - I'd send all those heads to face-up artists that currently still need a face-up. If there was any money left: custom clothes for my Wonderland Crew.

13. I would buy a 3D printer, so I could model and print all sorts of accessories, shoes, furniture for my dolls.

14. I'll get my big boy his well deserved Feeple65 muscular body!
      Get a set of SOOM jointed hands for him!
      And get his faceup done professionally.
      And get my big girl's faceup redone professionally too.
      Get big boy's clothing and shoes.
      Get the couple a proper carrier, stand, and a couch.
      If there is still money left..... I guess I'll get a Eve Cat!!

15. Do I have to buy a doll with the $1k? Don't get me wrong, I could buy several dolls from my wishlist. I am trying so hard to pay off my credit card.....poopy on being an adult.

16. 1k?! If I got the space, I would make a doll house for my future doll, since the doll that I want currently is not open for pre-order yet

17. Argonautica's Ifit, without a doubt.

18. Hmm... Soom Gluino Vampire Alchemist, with as much extras as I could add at that price... because the only way I am going to get him, is someone gives me the money to get him. lol

He'd also be the only SD in my group, but whatever, he is awesome.

19. I would probably buy Doll Chateau's Snowborn, or lots of of clothes and art supplies (for face-up, wig, clothing, etc.)

20. Danni from rap1993 and a lillycat manon hands down. Maybe a dollpamm I’ve arubi if I can find her.